[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How we stop the alliance, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: The alliance.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The alliance.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
How we stop the alliance, /v/?
>>
fucking gamestop
>>
wow it took two of you to kill me...sad
>>
>the best exclusives
>Xbonx

I'm gonna let someone else dig you for that one.
>>
>>380643782
>get $120 worth of shit games for purchasing two devices worth $800 plus tax

ex dee
>>
>>380644231
Xbox One X
>put disc in
>play game

PC
>buy multiple parts that cost $1000 for a decent build
>have to manually put together all the components
>keyboard is uncomfortable and confusing since 95% of the buttons have no input on the game
>you have to replace all your parts every 1.5 years as the graphics cards become worse over time and run worse
>have to install a video game license rental service like Steam
>have to play $60 for recently released games but have no benefits as physical copy
>there are constant updates for games slowing down the chance of playing the game
>games constantly crash and run into compatibility problems
>Nvidia gimps their cards with Gameworks to make you buy their newer hardware
>try to play some indie games but most are uninspired rip offs of older SNES games I played
>try a early access to literally alpha test a game with barely any content and runs poorly
>can't let my friends borrow my games without jumping though huge obsoletes and even then we can't play each others games if the other is playing a different game at the time
>try to play older games from my childhood on N64 and PS2 emulators
>try to plug in my controller to use for more comfortablility but it requires multiple drivers and constantly rebind the controls every time I switch games
>download emulator for them but they take a while to get the right settings and even then the games run poorly and are missing textures and other graphical glitches
>try to play older PC I heard from others but the run into compatibility problems and constantly crashes when tried to play
>try to play a fun looking multiplayer game but the game is filled with hackers and childern and young teens constantly spouting memes
>try to play split screen with my friends but hardly any games supports split screen and is a hassle to set up
>start playing less and less and go on /v/ and shitpost more about games even ones I never even played

What's the point of participating in PC gaming?
>>
>>380644180
THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP CONQUERS ALL
>>
>>380644436
Saved for future use
>>
>>380644436
>doesn't even mention the necessary poptarts
>>
>>380644436
I actually have eyes on the One X since I don't have the money or space for a desktop.

But I already have a PS4 and so like I said, what exclusives?
>>
>Nintenbro needs to ally themselves with Microshit to even have a chance at stopping Sony
kek sounds about right
>>
>>380644940
i guess all the "exclusives" you won't be able to play if you don't have a PC.
>>
>>380644820
This, that post is god tier and highlights WHY pc gaming is shit inherently
>>
>>380644961
Actually, they invited sony but they declined because "they think in the children".
>>
>>380644436
>Xbox One X
>play game
What game?
>>
>>380645173
You could name a few, if you want. I like single player games with narratives, mostly. Should be pretty broad criteria for you to work with.
>>
>>380644436
>>put disc in
Did I just go back in time to the 20th century?
>>
I play with a gtx 1060 at 1080p, and I don't sell everything to buy a PS4 Pro literally just for being able to pirate games.
>>
>>380645441
>>380645173
Who am I kidding, friendo. You're not gonna respond. I'll browse /v/'s recommended games wiki for these so-called "exclusives".

If you get tired being salty, peruse with me? I'm working my way back:

http://vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/PC/Windows_10

>Undertale: played it on Mac
>Witcher III: also on Xbone

speaking of, I was going to try reading the books first, but I heard the translation was bad. Anyone know if the fan translation is any better?

Anyway, I might really like to play Doom on PC, but Xbone supports mouse and keyboard! So, nope: no exclusives here.
>>
>>380644436
I know this is a pasta but you have to download parts of the games on consoles as well. Also half of those 'cons' can be attributed to consoles as well.
>>
>>380644436
fucking legendary
>>
>>380646445
>>380645173
>>380644940
Next:
http://vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/PC/Windows_8

>titles in italics are PC exclusive
>none of them are in italics

And everything here runs on a laptop. Yawn, that was disappointing.
>>
>>380643782
FUCKING GAMESTOP
>>
>>380645710
>take disc out
>lend it to a frie-

Oh, I forgot. Sorry, PCfriendo. :(
>>
>>380644436
I wish this was true, it's actually like this for all next gen consoles
Xbox One X
>turn on console
>please update system software
>download and install update
>console shuts down
>turn on console again
>put disc in
>mandatory install
>not enough space, have to delete something
>wait for the game to install
>start the game
>WARNING PLEASE UPDATE TO VERSION 1.113
>68GB update patch
>have to close the game and delete something to have more storage
>start the game again
>download patch
>wait 8 hours because of the shitty servers
>install patch
>actually can play game now
>>
>Get Forza 7 and Super Mario Odyssey for free when you buy Forza 7 and Super Mario Odyssey
SONY FUCKING LOST
>>
>>380644436
nothing you posted on the pc part of that is even true, sharing games is super easy, no one forces anyone to upgrade, just drop some settings down instead of thinking a system can max out games for years to come, it'll still look and run better than a console. . . trash green text
>>
>>380644436
Such fucking bait.
>1000 for a decent build
Yes, and it will last you for far longer than a console will, and do far more.
>manually put together components
OH NO POOR BABBY MIGHT HAVE TO ASSEMBLE SOME LEGGOS. Building computers is piss easy these days and takes less than 15 minutes.
>Keyboard is 'uncomfortable' and 'confusing'
AKA you are a retard who never learned to type. KB&M games have the same typical control schemes controller games do. With a keyboard you use WASD to move (usually), with a console you use the left stick. Get real nigger.
>have to replace all parts every 1.5 years
False.
>have to install things like steam
No one is forcing you to use steam. You can refuse to use it.
>have to pay $60 for games with no physical copy
Sorry you don't have a toy to stack on a shelf to show what a gaymur you are. Plus, physical copies exist and you can get them, so this is false too. Also piracy = free games, particularly older ones.
>constant updates for games
You actually enjoy playing buggy outdated shit that crashes on you or deletes your save files or some shit?
>games crash and run into compatibility problems
This one I will give you. Its impossible to make PC games work with EVERY PC build. However, there is almost always a patch somewhere on the internet for it.
>Nvidia gimps cards
Proven false months ago.
>indie games are uninspired ripoffs
How does that make PCs shit? That's the indie devs fault.
>try early access and get disappointed
If you had spent more than 10 minutes on the internet you would know to avoid early access like the plague. Its a scam for suckers.
>can't let friends borrow games
You can't do this on consoles either. These days games bind to your xbox/sony/whatever account and don't work unless you are on that account.
>try to play old games on N64/ps2 emulators
Okay? Did they not work? Finish your sentences nigger.
>try to plug in controller but needs drivers
Sony nigger detected. Only one with this problem is Sony.
>>
>>380648731
>"Such fucking bait".
>Falls for it.
>>
>>380646991
>What is Steam Family Sharing?

It's like what you said except there is no disc to scratch and you can share the game with multiple friends and still be able to play the game yourself.
>>
>>380648902
this no need to go to their fuckign house to pick up disc or forgetting to return a game back. the moment theye done playing I am playing again
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.