[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gigantic Preview Weekend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

https://www.gogigantic.com/en/games/Gigantic/news/detail/10539253-gigantic-arc-preview-weekend

So /v/, are you gonna play it or let it die in the dust?
>>
>>380643585
the dust thing for sure
>>
>>380643585
Played the alpha, It's not great.
>>
The artstyle and characters are unique, but that's about it. The game isn't that good or engaging.

And it's a fucking MOBA/ASSFAGGOTS
>>
File: 1475720916848.jpg (75KB, 960x960px)
1475720916848.jpg
75KB, 960x960px
>>380643585
>Win 10 exclusive
>Tumblr artstyle
>Microshit

Never dropped something so fast before.
>>
desu if I'm gonna play assfaggots it's gonna be heroes of the storm
>>
I love it but it badly needs more fucking maps
>>
They fucked up by having characters behind a paywall, who the fuck wants to pay $9.99 for ONE character in some unpopular game? Like honestly what are they thinking?

>hur you get them FUR FREE!!! you yuz gotta play sum few matchis and dat's it

Yeah like god damn 70 matches 2 weeks of dailys or some crap like that.

I'm not saying it's not doable, but WHY would I bother doing it? they keep making this half assed games hoping kids drop the credit card after 2 or 3 games, when the game isn't even that great to being with.

Sell me actual content, or GOOD cosmetics, or, but fucking making characters cost money in a competitive game is the most absurd mechanic anyone can some up with, onyl big compannies can afford this because they already have an audience in the millions for their shit games by providing fan service, and even them struggle, HotS only survived because they applied the new loot model which helps poor fags get heroes way more easily. But they have like 60 characters, this post has like what? 14? or some crap numbers around that.

On top of it this game feels very unrewarding, I could keep getting killstreaks and dominating the match, but they're so insignificant, 70% of towers are useless, and the only thing that matters is your team being alive when the other God bird or whatever is the enemy team has is alive.

I like the characters, I like the graphics, the movements feels fluid and responsive, but I'm so sad to see this locked behind such a generic and uninteresting game, they could have done something more like a co-op rpg and I'd be glad to drop $30+ on it, but the current iteration is just another moba in a pile of failed mobas, even Paragon has more chances of surviving than this, and Paragon is actually pretty horrible.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.