[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLINKA IS GONE!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1484082549192.jpg (64KB, 628x671px) Image search: [Google]
1484082549192.jpg
64KB, 628x671px
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755697077#post-1

WoW PvP might actually fucking recover. Holy shit.
>>
fuck you i liked ashran
>>
>>380643354
Wow, I might have to resubscribe. Oh wait, Ian still works there. Guess I can't.
>>
>>380643354
http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/6711-Brian-Holinka-Leaving-World-of-Warcraft-Team?#comments
I expect this page will explode with honest comments.
>>
>>380643354
>Was just about to resub when I get piad later tonight
Maybe all isn't bad how bad are ret pallys and enh shamans now?
>>
>>380645475
Ret is just Arms Holy form
>enh
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>380645475
paladins got fucked in the last patch
>>
>>380643354
Brian "Fuck that loser" Holinka, right?
>>
>>380645475
Enhancement shaman are one of the worst, if not the worst DPS in the game at the moment.
>>
>>380645686
>Ret is just Arms Holy form
Is this suppose to be baD? Arms warrior were GOAT at the start of legion but I haven't played since Trail of valor launched though so I'm out of the loop
>Enh
Fuck

>>380645692
fuck
>>
File: d.jpg (47KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
47KB, 396x385px
>>
File: jay_taiwan.jpg (114KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
jay_taiwan.jpg
114KB, 600x400px
>>380645714
You're thinking of Jay Wilson.

Holinka was the asshole that got the job and immediately made it so PVP gear levels only worked in PVP areas. Which ruined all incentives for raiders to PVP, which caused queue times to go through the roof.

Also the guy behind Ashran. The server based battleground which would actually reject applicants on certain servers, while allowing the opposing faction to have a massive imbalance of players.
>>
>>380646841

>Timeless Isle when you were one of the 10 people on your server who were doing mythic raids

We lived like kings.

I really wish they'd just change every PvP encounter (World, BGs, Arena, whatever) into class stat templates.
>>
>>380647972
its too hard and would be abused
>>
>>380644376
You are the cancer.
>>
WoW PvP was ruined when they added arenas. Nothing they do this late in the game is going to fix that.
>>
>>380649078
arenas is the only thing worth doing pvp wise
obviously the problem is you need atleast 1 stable partner so 1v1 more ability/stat adjusted would be the solution with juicy rewards
>>
>>380649209
>arenas is the only thing worth doing pvp wise
That's exactly the problem with arenas. The rewards to get from doing them make them the only thing worth doing if you want PvP gear, and if you don't do arenas you get screwed by people who do.

Fuck arenas and everything about them.
>>
>>380649078

I think that anything that hinges on "comp" is cancer, so naturally I am super booty bothered that all team games these days immediately fall into a meta.

That's why I liked random BGs/WPvP so much--the numbers meant that comp didn't matter as much.
>>
I havent played in a long time, how good is this expansion?
>>
Good riddance
>>
>>380649447
Horrible. Holinka was in charge of PVP while Ion Hazzikostas is in charge of artifact power grinding and offering random legendaries to people that do not know how to utilize them.
>>
>>380649374
its hard to reward other things if they requore more poeple and no other alternatives exist
>>
>>380643354
PVP has, and always will be, treated like a minigame.
And that's exactly how it should be treated, because that's exactly what it is.
>>
>>380645858
>Arms warrior were GOAT at the start of legion
What the fuck dude
they had like 3 buttons. Their rotation was even more boring than demon hunters'
>>
get the FUCK out
>>
>>380643354
Still won't save WoW; it caved into casuals years ago and every design decision will further ruin what made WoW fun.

Even if Ion fucked off tomorrow WoW cannot be saved.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.