[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Just realised Snake is most likely dead by the time of MGR.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: sad_snake.png (626KB, 890x536px) Image search: [Google]
sad_snake.png
626KB, 890x536px
>Just realised Snake is most likely dead by the time of MGR.
>>
>>380639028
He's better off not having to suffer the stupidity of LET ER RIP.
>>
>>380639028
only took you a decade to figure that out, congrats
>>
>>380639216
His soul is infused with a Sword that raiden can use in MGR
>>
>>380639028
Of course he's dead.
And Hal is a mega playboy who gets tons of pussy.
>>
>>380639028
they took his brain and inserted it on a robot snake body
the body can transform into a cardboard box.
>>
File: 4365786794367645765867.jpg (81KB, 1166x739px) Image search: [Google]
4365786794367645765867.jpg
81KB, 1166x739px
>MGS4 took place in 2014
>Snake was given about 1 year to live due to his old aging
>Snake has been dead for 2 years
>>
>>380639028
who cares, venom is better anyway
>>
>>380639028
4 is the true ending to the MGS franchise, V is very good but it's a ruse technically.
>>
You're a slow one, aren't you?
>>
>>380639431
He's been dead for at least 20 years.
>>
Xbox One X
>put disc in
>play game

PC
>buy multiple parts that cost $1000 for a decent build
>have to manually put together all the components
>keyboard is uncomfortable and confusing since 95% of the buttons have no input on the game
>you have to replace all your parts every 1.5 years as the graphics cards become worse over time and run worse
>have to install a video game license rental service like Steam
>have to play $60 for recently released games but have no benefits as physical copy
>there are constant updates for games slowing down the chance of playing the game
>games constantly crash and run into compatibility problems
>Nvidia gimps their cards with Gameworks to make you buy their newer hardware
>try to play some indie games but most are uninspired rip offs of older SNES games I played
>try a early access to literally alpha test a game with barely any content and runs poorly
>can't let my friends borrow my games without jumping though huge obsoletes and even then we can't play each others games if the other is playing a different game at the time
>try to play older games from my childhood on N64 and PS2 emulators
>try to plug in my controller to use for more comfortablility but it requires multiple drivers and constantly rebind the controls every time I switch games
>download emulator for them but they take a while to get the right settings and even then the games run poorly and are missing textures and other graphical glitches
>try to play older PC I heard from others but the run into compatibility problems and constantly crashes when tried to play
>try to play a fun looking multiplayer game but the game is filled with hackers and childern and young teens constantly spouting memes
>try to play split screen with my friends but hardly any games supports split screen and is a hassle to set up
>start playing less and less and go on /v/ and shitpost more about games even ones I never even played

What is the point of PC gaming?
>>
>>380639431
spotted the Diamond Dog,
>>
>>380639546
How is any of this related to this thread?
nice bait btw
>>
>>380639028
sneig........ had a har'd life.. :DDDDD
>>
>>380639546
>Xfaggot is this brain damaged and mad about not having any games
>Has to shit on MGS4 thread as always because it's an exlusive

lmao
>>
If MGR is canon, can't they just take his brain and put it into an artificial body?
>>
File: YougCivilianSnak.png (95KB, 196x447px) Image search: [Google]
YougCivilianSnak.png
95KB, 196x447px
>>380639028
Nah, Snake was still around if you listened to the Codec calls with Sunny
>>
>>380640681
That would be a good plot for MGR2. Not sure how Kojima would feel about that, though.
>>
File: 1497399530090.jpg (12KB, 426x382px) Image search: [Google]
1497399530090.jpg
12KB, 426x382px
>>380639546
>a decent computer costs around 500-600
>"but muh...keyboard is confusing" you only use wasd and space for like 90% of the games
>He fell for the replacing parts meme
>He fell for the nvidia meme
>Even new games on steam cost a fraction of what they cost on consoles, there's also torrenting
>updates are actually slower on consoles
> are you and your friends that poor?
>pretty sure you're nit using an original xbox/dualshock gamepad if you have yo rebind for every game
>buying a shit pc that can't play emulators.
>trying to play splitscreen on a PC, what are you retarded?
>shitposting how butthurt you are

Im pretty sure you're a xbro, and a pretty retarded one at that, something common on your kind.
>>
>>380639546
Sweet, dude.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.