[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you pretend to like this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: w3.jpg (84KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
w3.jpg
84KB, 460x215px
Why do you pretend to like this game?
>>
Because it's negligibly better than Witcher 2, which was a gigantic downgrade from 1.
>>
>>380636046
LOL not even close
>>
I've tried to get into this game several different times. Everything and everyone is just so shitty, literally and figuratively, and boring.

I really want to like this game.
>>
>>380635821
bbecausse iii woullllld succkks
Gjjjeraallld coooockkksc
>>
>>380635821
Best RPG of the last and next 10 years
>>
I am not. It's easily the most well crafted and immersive game this generation.
>>
>>380637204
you wong young grlsshoppel
Cybelpunk 2077 the best LPG evel
>>
>>380637071
>>380637739
Instead of captcha /v/ should require a breathalyzer test
>>
>>380635821
Understandable have a nice day
>>
It's a pretty good rpg

Hearts of stone dlc was pretty fucking good too
>>
>>380637978
i agree
only drunk people should be allowed to post her e
>>
I dont.
It's a huge piece of shit full of fetch quests and uninteresting characters and stories.
>>
>>380636046
At least TW2 had the courage to try some new things, even if they didn't all pay off. TW3 is just a generic open world game. Weakest story of the three by far as well.
>>
>>380640191
This. Stuck to polish fantasy batman. He's a moralfag but he does shit for money so now he's morally grey
>>
>underages calling this an RPG
There are things wrong with me but at least I'm not these idiots.
>>
>>380635821
witcher 1 is great despite all the flaws of the clunky engine and the bad voice acting/ mediocre writing . I fucking love that game and its the one game i will replay once a year
witcher 2 was good even though i didnt particularly enjoy the level design and hated the combat , the characters in that game make it more than enjoyable
witcher 3 is a great game with a lot of missed potential and a lot of console catering
the final product was a butchered version of what it was meant to be but its still very enjoyable despite the main storyline being so hollywood. The world design , music ,voice acting and writing are top tier especially for a company with so little background
the dlcs are some of the best content i have ever played

i dont pretend anything and even though im wasting time replying to a w3 hate shitposter whos favourite game is probably overwatch and who daily plays that battlegrounds meme game to be part of the bandwagon
keep in mind that no one from the moment this shithole of a site was made to the day it gets taken down cares about your opinion on them , you dont exist , just like in the real world
>>
>>380640740
To be fair it's an ARPG which is a subset of RPGs.
>>
>>380641759
And at least I'm also not as stupid as you either
>>
>>380641446
you're such a faggot. you're opinion is just as equally worthless and stupid as his and it clearly mattered to you since you bothered to reply with a large wall of text
>>
>>380642120
>wall of text
>1.5 paragraphs

lmfao brainlet.
>>
>>380642067
Okay, what is it then?
>>
>>380642120
>Wall of text.
Kid, sometime, you will learn...
Less than 1000 words should be readable, even to a retard like you.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.