[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright give it to me straight /v/ how is this game outside of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Nier_Automata_01187.jpg (497KB, 1920x1082px) Image search: [Google]
Nier_Automata_01187.jpg
497KB, 1920x1082px
Alright give it to me straight /v/ how is this game outside of it's amazing asses?
>>
Really good towards the end. Like REALLY GOOD.
>>
Pretty fun, don't go expect any depht into the combat system though
>>
>>380630771
Emil
>>
if you're emotional it will fucking break you near the end
>>
>>380630771
Great game
>>
File: 2b.png (198KB, 443x826px) Image search: [Google]
2b.png
198KB, 443x826px
I know a controller is recommended but is it playable with kb + m?
>>
The first few hours were fucking terrible. It starts picking up eventually though.
>>
>>380631245

Yes I play it easily with a kb + mouse

also Yea it's a really fun game, if you like heavy story then it has that, the first run through is slow story wise but from the 2nd onwards its fucking amazing

if you just wanna relax with some combat action stuff then you're good also, there's lots of weapons and combos to experiment with and the action is really smooth
>>
>>380630771
2B is supposed to kill 9S who is in love with her. 9S goes crazy. Multiple endings. Anime shit that vulnerable teenagers cling to. Don't bother.
>>
>>380630771
Pretty boring. It's just a generic hack and slash with really empty "apocalyptic" environments. If you're in for the asses I guess it's ok though.
>>
>>380632708
>Generic

Considering all the genre blending, that's one of the last terms I would use to describe it
>>
>>380633048
Blending the genre of generic third person action with generic post apocalypse with generic scifi doesn't make it not generic.
>>
>>380633137

This is why you have no friends.
>>
Combat is great, story is great, characters are super likeable, game is entirely too easy
>>
>>380631245
if you're playing with kb+m, use an autohotkey script that gets rid of the cancerous double tap to dodge crap
>>
+ Good ass and thighs and waifus
+ Fantastic soundtrack
+ Some nice twists
+ World has some interesting elements. Machines and androids do some interesting shit

- Combat is very repetitive
- Difficulty is very fucked up. Normal is too easy, but hard is a fuckfest where the system doesn't lend well to everything one-shotting you, so you resort to cheesing
- Playing as 9S is such a fucking chore
- You go to the same 6 places all the time
>>
How is her ass different from all other vidya asses?
>>
>>380630771
>laced panties

MUH DICK.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.