[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monster Hunter World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: MH_World.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MH_World.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
Since the discussions around this game seems to go nowhere, let's analyze the Monster Hunter World trailer to see the changes :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro6r15wzp2o

>0:25-0:33 The movements are in general more flexible, even when you aim and shoot you can still walk at normal speed, even run.
>0:33-0:35 Hinding in bushes right in front of the monsters that followed the hunter.
>0:35-0:40 Glowing clues that create fireflies that tell you the exact way to the next clue or even the monster.
>0:43-0:47 Hiding right in front of the monster with a magic disguise and can deceived his smell.
>0:50-0:52 Attacking the monster with a jump attack makes the character climb on the monster, not a bad thing. BUT, when you climb on the monster you can control slightly control him and making him go into traps. Those cunts even cut the trailer in a way that you don't see the monster automatically turn himself in front of the tree like on a rail and charging in it like in the conference presentation.
>0:53-0:55 Automatic grappling hook
>0:56-1:00 A chase, like in that trailer for MH4, it could be just a staging.
>1:00-1:01 Safe as fuck grapling hook #2
>1:06-1:10 Environemental Trap, maybe it can stun the enemy+ damage him ?
>1:10-1:25 The movements of the monter and the hunter are very Monster Hunter like, pretty cool.
>1:25-1:33 Scripted scene for the trailer ?
>1:33 calling for friends (drop-in multiplayer) mid fight ?
>1:47-1:48 Jumping after sliding, again the controls seems way smoother than before.
>1:48-1:49 Grappling a flying enemy, not sure how that's supposed to work in the game but why not.
>1:49-1:52 The monster destroy rocks, water taking away monster and hunter (to their death ?). Again, they cut the trailer to not show how easy and scripted it is.
>1:52-2:00 Nothing special to talk about, except the gatling gun but wathever, they're was already a grenade launcher in the serie.
>>
>>380620173

how about you kill yourself
>>
File: world-art.jpg (649KB, 2048x1368px) Image search: [Google]
world-art.jpg
649KB, 2048x1368px
plus some informations like :
>open-World, the game is not cut by missions anymore
>Drop-in multiplayer mid fight
>change gear mid fight
>replenish items mid-fight ?
>using items while walking
>damage numbers

I don't want to influence anyone, just giving my opinion here.
Seems like everything in this game bulding up to be a casualized and Westernized A-RPG.
Plus the fact that the attitude of Capcom is very not reassuring
with all those PR talking, saying it's the futur of the franchise, trying to pander to everyone even the hardcores fans (i-it's the same gameplay, we're just bulding around it we s-swear), that twitter idiot that try to put MHW in every single one of his sentences and shutting everything around XX for the west (which is a shit game anyway) tell me that Capcom really is trying to make the new base for the serie.

Adding to that, those console wars idiots that will defend and buy this shit without even thinking of the consequences, I feel like this franchise is already dead.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.