[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I understand smashfags being upset, but who honestly expected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: 134112.png (389KB, 583x475px) Image search: [Google]
134112.png
389KB, 583x475px
I understand smashfags being upset, but who honestly expected or cares about animal crossing not being at e3?
>>
Animal Crossing fans are the new Metroid fans.
>>
Don't get me wrong, I want a new Animal Crossing because they're fun, but who the fuck was actually expecting them to announce a brand new one when the 3DS version is still selling like hotcakes? Especially after they updated the game just last year with new content (or Amiibo shit, I didn't go back to play)

What exactly are they going to add to the game to make people want to buy it again?
>>
>>380619891
that last core AC game was 5 years ago

A core Metroid game is close to a decade of waiting. How the fuck can you compare them.
>>
>>380619891
Dunno but as a Smashfag, I don't mind it not being here this year. It felt too soon to realistically happen but I'd be surprised if both Smash (port) and AC aren't at least confirmed/announced by NEXT year's E3. Nintendo is taking the pacing of their Switch titles very seriously and it's paying dividends. Good releases about once a month.
>>
File: 1462551863725.gif (538KB, 245x320px) Image search: [Google]
1462551863725.gif
538KB, 245x320px
>Animal Crossing fans want a new game about life in a town and maintaining relationships so they can abandon their previous town and all their relationships
>>
>muh chore simulator
Fuck that, if you want to pretend to have friends just play Persona.
>>
It's such a simple game to make there is no excuse
>>
File: 6f8.png (357KB, 600x694px) Image search: [Google]
6f8.png
357KB, 600x694px
>>380619891
>MatPat
>caring about whatever he says
>also implying he ever cared about Animal Crossing

But even reguardless of that, there are still Nintendo franchises that don't have a game since way more time than AC did.
It's pure simple bait in his usual style, nothing to see here. Move along.
>>
>>380620215
>I don't like it so it doesn't count

7 years
>>
>>380619891
A new AC game will happen soon anyway. It will just get a dedicated Direct where it will be announced together wit their AC mobile game. Just like with Fire Emblem
>>
> matpat

> being a faggot

are you surprised?
>>
>>380619891
Fun fact: Animal Crossing is a shit series.
>>
>>380619891
I'd care, but
>real time shit
>3DS (and likely Shitch) fucks your shit up if you dare alter the clock
No thanks. No idea why people give a damn about AC.
>>
>>380619891
What a fag. A new Animal Crossing is already 100% confirmed because the last one sold millions. It's not like F-Zero which is basically dead at this point.
>>
>>380619891
WE NEED AMIIBO FESTIVAL FOR THE SWITCH I ALREADY SPEND 2k$ ON AMIIBO CARDS
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>380619891
>Playing any AC but the original
shiggy
>>
>>380620479
That dialogue isn't simple.
>>
They expect annual releases for some reason even though there has been 4 games in the past like 2 decades
>>
>>380619891
You can? Only a retard thinks they are going to be bringing one of their Triple AA games the same year their once per console 3D Mario comes out.

At best, Smash will come out not this Christmas, but next Christmas.

The same thing will happen with the next Zelda.
>>
They still haven't had one as good as the GameCube version, which is disheartening.
>>
>>380620657
if you dont like slow paced games, this is not a kind of game for you.
>>
>>380619891
>3 new Pokemon games
What a fucking faggot.
>>
>>380620215
The last core AC game had a massive fucking update 5 months ago.
>>
>>380620878
It's a once per console franchise but they skipped Wii U so it's about time they release another one.
>>
>>380619891
It's stupid expecting it so soon

First the mobile app,then the game
>>
File: 1438563298428.png (264KB, 362x462px) Image search: [Google]
1438563298428.png
264KB, 362x462px
>meet someone cool on the islands
>me and her are discussing life, just listening to the ocean
>disconnect
>try for days afterwards to meet up with her, only met with money beggers and children

We couldnt exchange FC's cause she didn't know hers and neither did I. Why isn't there a make friends system input?
>>
>>380620872
THIS

I kept buying AC games like a moron only to be saddened by the fact original was best game all along.
>>
>>380619891

It's the same game every time so I don't really care. Was the GC version the only one with NES games?
>>
theyre obviously making another animal crossing, theyd be stupid not to, its a system seller
the animal crossing team also made splatoon though, so theres a chance its either very early or not started
>>
>Mobile game still isn't out
>rumored it will have some connectivity to a future AC game
>expecting AC to be announced
If anything they'd have given us as much information as MP4

We just got a huge update to New Leaf as well, too soon for more AC news.
>>
>>380619891
smashfags are chimping out nonstop about melee HD and a sm4sh port, at least the ACfags are contained
>>
Nintendo has so many properties that they can't take them all on at the same time. People don't understand that. Smash roster bitching is kind of a microcosm of this.
>>
You'd think the update would be enough to tide people over.
>>
>>380621281

this made me want to play animal crossing so bad

THIS IS WHAT ANIMAL CROSSING NEEDS

villager AI can only be so good. What they need to do is make it easier to form communities in Animal Crossing.

Sharing a village with people online when?
>>
>>380619891
>animal crossing is unquestionably getting a mobile game soon
>this mobile game is heavily implied to have some connection with the main series going forward
>also new leaf just got updated like half a year ago with more new features than WW or CF added to their respective previous game
I would've liked AC but anyone upset about it not being present is retarded.
>>
>>380619891
New Leaf is getting kinda old. I wouldn't mind a new AC.
>>
>>380619891
>I don't care about it, therefore nobody cares about it
>>
File: 52523554343.png (363KB, 507x266px) Image search: [Google]
52523554343.png
363KB, 507x266px
Got a new reaction image.
>>
>>380620071

This. I don't expect a new game until like 2019ish.

I mean, New Leaf is definitely old, and Nintendo flat skipped the Wii U, but that's why they updated NL last year. And honestly, it was a damn good update. It had me playing again for at LEAST a month or two.
>>
>>380621710
Animal Crossing MMO
>>
File: 1491750295496.gif (668KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491750295496.gif
668KB, 480x360px
>>380619891
>3 new pokemon games
>new games
>port/update to 1.5 year old game
>update to <1 year old game
>statement
>>
>>380619891
Well they did just get a huge content update like a year ago.
>>
Please explain the appeal of this series.
>>
>>380621710

this isn't half bad an idea

the best part of animal crossing is hanging out with other people and living in a village with people

imagine if you could share the same village with friends online
>>
>>380619891
There's no point of a new animal crossing game because fans won't give a shit unless there's dating to fuel their fanfics
>>
>>380621992
But you could never agree on what to do with the village, and some would destroy it just for fun.
>>
>>380619891
me, i care extremely.
This cannot be excused by any means
>>
>>380619891
>3 new pokemon
>2 new mario
>2 new metroid
>not being grateful for what you have
You people are spoiled. I'm looking at you MatPat. Maybe you can make a theory about your privilege
>>
>>380621992

Would be cool. You could have 4 people in each village on GC, it shouldn't be too hard to do that online on the Switch.
>>
>>380620585
>A new AC game will happen soon anyway
This. They have absolutely nothing to worry about. They can go fuck themselves. I hope we get another Metroid next year instead out of spite.
>>
I was hopeful for Animal Crossing, but I guess I'll just have to keep waiting. I'm not going to be buying a 3DS any time soon.
>>
If you want to play a new animal crossing, just delete your town and start over.

That's the "new animal crossing" experience.
>>
I have 800 hours across 3 different New Leaf towns. Give Animal Crossing a rest, it's far in development and will be announced around the mobile game.
>>
>>380619891
>I understand smashfags being upset,
You shouldn't. They dont have any reason to be. Bunch of whiny entitled cunts.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.