[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

considering buying a shark card so i can get the rocket bike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (188KB, 1980x1120px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6).jpg
188KB, 1980x1120px
considering buying a shark card so i can get the rocket bike and some other things i wanted.
talk me down.
>>
you are paying for pixels
>>
Just find a server with hackers who shower you with money.
>>
There's a rocket bike now too?
>>
>>380616604
You are paying real money to be on par with a hacker. You are giving money to are company that supports paid mods. If you buy that shark card you are receiving giving Rockstar incentive to never make a good single player experience again.
>>
>>380616604
Stop being a lazy faggot and grind missions with a group of friends.
don't have any? Hit up gtaforum and make a quick money gang.
>>
>>380617735
This. Fuck you op
>>
>>380616604
Don't do it pal.

I bought it with hackerbux, it's neat but like a lot of the other cool looking vehicles, it loses its appeal fairly quickly
>>
Remember that whenever you buy a shark card with real money thousands of other people are buying all their in-game shit for free by cheating because Rockstar did such a terrible job at implementing online they couldn't stop it. They don't deserve shit.
>>
>>380616845
>>
>>380616845
fucking exactly this, of all the things that are subjective to GTA V, the one thing i am against is shark cards

btw, add me up so we can share hackerbux

Kingofmacaoni for PC (and PS3)
>>
I think I still have something like 50 million left from all the hackerbux I got when this was released, and that's after buying all the pegasus vehicles, every car worth having fully modded, multiple apartments and garages, offices etc. I had fun with it but I can't imagine how many card sharks I would have had to buy for all that, and it really wouldn't have been worth it.
>>
>>380616845
This. My friend was stalked by a hacker that ended up giving hundreds of millions of dollars.
>>
>can get free money with hacks
>wanting to play real money for it

If you are retarded OP go for it
>>
>>380616845
>Hack the game

This is why you desktop goons won't be getting RDR2
>>
>>380616845
Did this.

Got all my money taken away.
>>
>>380620216
How does it feel to be a console cuck?
>>
File: 1493444479516.jpg (15KB, 168x303px) Image search: [Google]
1493444479516.jpg
15KB, 168x303px
>>380616845
>when retards start sucking the hackers dick for gibs me dats but don't even realize the hacker is trying to get them banned
>>
>>380620950
What? I've been on the receiving end of millions several times and never got banned.
>>
>>380620306
thats why u buy garages full of protos as soon as you get the hackerbux u dumbass
>>
>>380620754
Ask me next year when I'll be rollin', rollin', rollin'
Though the streams are swollen
Keep them doggies rollin', rawhide

Through rain an' wind an' weather
Hellbent for leather
Wishin' my gal was by my side

All the things I'm missin'
Good vittles, love an' kissin'
Are waitin' at the end of my ride

Move 'em on, head 'em up
Head 'em up, move 'em on
Move 'em on, head 'em up
Rawhide

Cut 'em out, ride 'em in
Ride 'em in, cut 'em out
Cut 'em out, ride 'em in
Rawhide

Keep movin', movin', movin'
Though they're disapprovin'
Keep them doggies movin', rawhide

Don't try to understand 'em
Just rope, throw an' brand 'em
Soon we'll be livin' high an' wide
>>
How common is it to see a hacker on ps4? Are they less common than on the 360 and ps3?
>>
>>380622891
There are no mod menus on Xbone and PS4
>>
still looking a for a hackerfam

help a brother out (so a nigga won't have to resort to retarded shark cards)

Kingofmacaoni on PC and PS3
>>
>>380623589
Well that sucks, should have gone around looking for money for a bit longer before transferring to PS4, I only have like seven million left
>>
>>380626174
last time i check, you can still get money on last gen and it should update to next gen
>>
>>380624859
same, someone hook us poor people up!
>>
>>380616604
Please, Anon. Don't become part of the problem. Starve the beast and force them to make GTA fun again.
>>
>>380620950
You can't be banned for simply receiving money from a hacker, since that would be way too exploitable as far as getting people banned.

Rockstar just removes the illicit cash. But doesn't remove shit bought with the illicit cash. So that's why people like >>380622117 say to buy a shitload of protos, since they're the one car that gets the most money for being sold or some shit.
>>
>>380620216
>Implying it's not already possible with a JTAG 360 or CFW PS3 at launch.

>Implying they won't do the same for RDR2
>>
Just buy actual games with that money. You can find many better than gta v even with not much money
>>
>>380626619
add me on senpai

you know my name
>>
>>380626906
That changed
>>
>>380616604
Mod your game and spawn it in singleplayer
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.