[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup Mighties!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

I have some great news! Keiji Inafune, the father of Mega Man and Beck, has merged his company Comcept into Level 5, making Level 5-Comcept! What new adventures await Beck and his friends with the characters from Level 5? Might we see a Professor Layton-MN9 crosss over, or perhaps even a Level 5 title helmed by the legendary and charismatic game creator himself?

For the more immediate, The 3DS and Vita ports of Mighty Number 9, (Japanese side scrolling action...transformed!) are coming! Despite the baseless rumors by certain provocateurs that they're cancelled, they'll be coming out this year. On top of that, the rest of the physical rewards are coming as well. Both these had to wait until the restructuring of Comcept and Level 5 was complete.

I can't wait for the adventures us and game creator Keiji Inafune will get into in the future! Soul Sacrifice, Recore and Mighty Number 9 were only the beginning of our journeys!

I'm here to answer any questions you may have about the new adjustments Comcept has made in the last few months and the future of the company. AMA.

For more information visit the new website:

http://www.level5.co.jp/level5comcept/
>>
>>380612852

What was the reasoning behind this merger? How long has this been in talks?
>>
Why did she leave me
>>
How much money is Comcept leaking?
>>
Well I guess I can look forward to Level 5 games not always being decent-good anymore.
>>
File: img_intro.jpg (77KB, 879x232px) Image search: [Google]
img_intro.jpg
77KB, 879x232px
>>380613165
>What was the reasoning behind this merger?

This allows legendary game creators Keiji Inafune and Akihiro Hino to collaborate on projects together. They're both full of imaginative creative ideas and together they are stronger together. I can't wait to see what kind of titles they're going to announce in the future!

>>380613197

I can't answer those sorts of questions. You'll have to ask her yourself.
>>
>in 20 years people will claim Inafune created Layton and Yokai Watch.
>>
>>380612852
We are getting to shill levels that shouldn't be possible, 6/10 bait
>>
>>380612852
>Might we see a Professor Layton-MN9 crosss over
I'd vomit. Layton is my favorite DS/3DS IP.
>>
What is his endgame?
>>
>>380614157
I laughed because its true
>>
>>380614324

To continue the trend of making hit series that entertain millions. During his years at Capcom he released multiple world-famous games, including many titles in the legendary Mega Man (Rockman) and Onimusha franchises. His work cemented his reputation as both developer and charismatic leader of the game industry, not to mention hordes of passionate fans the world round.
>>
Will this be the shitty phone pay to win games division of LEVEL5?
>>
>>380615112
This roleplaying is making me vomit.
Also
>Game creator
>Inafune
>>
hey street fighter is dead can you make a fightan game
>>
How the fuck are we supposed to know youre legit
>>
>>380616073

I'll forward that suggestion to Hino and Inafune. They've always wanted to branch out into new genres and styles. Perhaps fighting games are what they will decide upon next?

Maybe even a Comcept x Level 5 cross over fighter?

>>380615742

"Game Creator" is the term that Inafune himself uses to describe himself. It's how the Japanese call "game developers".
>>
>>380615334

Mobile gaming provides a fascinating new venue for game creators like Inafune and Hino. Together, they are exploring this medium and using it in novel ways never done by anyone else. Dragon Colonies is a PvP iOS and Android title pitting colonies of humans and magical creatures together. Create your own kingdom! It's a battle of settlements, who will win? It's set for a 2018 release date, and if there is interest, they may release it in the West.
>>
>>380612852
Actually, while it is hilarious that Comcept has been bought out by Level-5, it's probably the best thing that could happen for the company. Keiji has proven he simply can't run a company and is at best, capped at middle management. So now he can do exactly that. With competent people at the helm, maybe Comcept can produce something not shit. He's back where he started at Capcom, but with a CEO that actually likes him.
>>
>>380618952
>with a CEO that actually likes him.
For now.
>>
>>380614223
Jesus christ. Stay away con man...stay far away. I enjoy layton and yokai watch. I dont need bootlegs
>>
File: 1490245594001.gif (613KB, 350x239px) Image search: [Google]
1490245594001.gif
613KB, 350x239px
>>380612852
THIS IS AN UN-IRONIC POSTING
>>
>>380620134
>>380618952

Hino and Inafune have long wanted to collaborate again. Their work together on the sleeper hit Guild02 on the 3DS showed the possibilities of collaboration.
>>
Mighty No 9 is a poisonous brand and Keiji Inafune is persona non grata. I don't know what Level 5's game is here and I don't care. No one will buy another game from that fucking crook.
>>
>>380621435
>Mighty No 9 is a poisonous brand and Keiji Inafune

So "poisonous" that Inti-Creates is building a new title entirely around Mighty Number 9 characters, stages, enemies and combining it with their series Azure Striker Gunvolt? Please get your facts straight before making wild allegations you know nothing about!
>>
>>380612852
how long until the rest of the physical rewards are coming?

Have any been cancelled?

What is the status of Red Ash?

Why are you pretending to be a CM for comcept?
>>
Sauce about the MN9 handhelds game.
>>
>>380622931
>how long until the rest of the physical rewards are coming?

The logistics between Comcept and Fangamer are still being worked out. We'll let you know ASAP when the exact details are finalized.

>Have any been cancelled?

Absolutely nothing has been cancelled.

>What is the status of Red Ash?

Still in development, but can't comment further.

>Why are you pretending to be a CM for comcept?

Pretending nothing. 4chan is one of the biggest supporters of Comcept. Our analytics showed that a whopping 10% of all donations came from those who were linked via 4chan. In fact, proprotionally 4chan donors were far higher than reddit donors, when adjusted for the size of the populations of both websites (reddit is much bigger). That kind of support demands to be rewarded.
>>
Mighty no 9 is a mega man game if you take all of the fun and good ideas out and replace them with shitty gimmicks
>>
Reminder that 20xx is a way better mega man game than shitty number 9
>>
>>380623653
>Pretending nothing. 4chan is one of the biggest supporters of Comcept. Our analytics showed that a whopping 10% of all donations came from those who were linked via 4chan. In fact, proprotionally 4chan donors were far higher than reddit donors, when adjusted for the size of the populations of both websites (reddit is much bigger). That kind of support demands to be rewarded.

This is one of the most refined baits I've ever seen on this site, holy shit.
>>
>>380623290

It's been posted to the MN9 kickstarter. Anyone who was a contributor to the campaign got an email. For those who did not, the news has been pasted elsewhere:

http://www.rockman-corner.com/2017/06/mighty-no-9-3ds-and-vita-versions-due.html
>>
>>380613165
Business man ran out of money.

I'll give it 2 years before the Comcept portion of the merger disappears.
>>
I don't believe you, OP, but I do want to say I was hoping ReCore was going to be good and it was half-baked bullshit. Forward that message on.
>>
File: 1495700769531.jpg (37KB, 488x286px) Image search: [Google]
1495700769531.jpg
37KB, 488x286px
I hope Inafune cries himself to sleep over how Mighty Gunvolt Burst absolutely blows MN9 out of the fucking water

>The game is literally just an "oh shit we fucked up" game where you go through a VR simulation of MN9 except this time it doesn't blow chunky ass
>>
>>380629736
>Mighty Gunvolt Burst absolutely blows MN9 out of the fucking water
Anon, that's not particularly hard to do. Game is good though.
>>
OP is just roleplaying, r-right?
I can see shills operating here, but for someone to drop the "shill" part and openly advertise the game of the company they work for... No, this can't be real. Can it?
>>
>>380630213
They are desperate anon. MN9 was absolute ass after all
>>
>>380613165
Hino and Inafune are surprisingly long-time friends, and Hino is known to be an incurable sentimental.
He probably just did an act of charity to someone he holds dear.

I can only hope and pray this will bring only good things in the future.
>>
>>380630213

There is nothing wrong with answering the questions mighties might be having about the future of Comcept. We're planning similar AMAs on other platforms, including Reddit in the next coming days.

Alright mighties, this has been a lot of fun! We'll be unveiling a new twitter in the next few days so that you can keep up with all the exciting action! Til next time.
>>
File: full.jpg (2MB, 2000x2800px) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
2MB, 2000x2800px
The only thing I care about that Comcept owns is pic related.
>>
>>380612852
>comcept is becoming EA
stop
>>
>>380612852
The father of Mega Man and the killer of DMC, Lost Planet and Dead Rising.
>>
>>380632229
Give us 2D sprites none of that 2.5D/3D shitty models MN9 had. I can't even imagine how terrible the 3ds version is going to look
>>
Mighty Gunvolt Burst is out on Switch!
>>
File: Bloodstained contrast.jpg (822KB, 2558x834px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodstained contrast.jpg
822KB, 2558x834px
I want Bloodstained to be good.
>>
>>380632229
>leaving before it gets too messy
Typical businessman. Don't buy Toby Fox or I'll kill you.
>>
>>380612852
cool

hopefully they can salvage Red-ash.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.