[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Characters who did NOTHING wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: Beatrix-battle.png (125KB, 395x488px) Image search: [Google]
Beatrix-battle.png
125KB, 395x488px
>>
>>380608896
>genocides entire race
>did "nothing wrong"
>>
File: Brahne in Burmecia.jpg (398KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Brahne in Burmecia.jpg
398KB, 900x600px
>>380609732
>Beatrix genocided the rats guise, honest
Meanwhile I guess Brahne was there just on summer vacation?
>>
>>380609732
>Genociding furries
>Wrong
Pick 1 and only 1
>>
>>380608896
What she did wrong was not being a party member from the start.
>>
>>380610051
She would've lost the uniqueness she has then
>>
File: FINAL FURSHIT.jpg (2MB, 3000x2884px) Image search: [Google]
FINAL FURSHIT.jpg
2MB, 3000x2884px
The only thing she did wrong, was not genociding all of them
>>
File: Fuhrer.png (20KB, 174x162px) Image search: [Google]
Fuhrer.png
20KB, 174x162px
>>
It's a lesson on how History is written by the winners. Beatrix was ALWAYS on the winning side, so she never became a loser. The moment she defected was right before her army got wrecked by Kuja, thus keeping her blemish free from a loss
>>
File: 121.png (247KB, 342x465px) Image search: [Google]
121.png
247KB, 342x465px
Funny Valentine literally did nothing wrong
>>
She did do things wrong. She can't even claim duress because she was so powerful I doubt Brahne could have had her executed for treason.

She had the power to stop the senseless slaughter but chose to follow orders instead and is therefor culpable.
>>
>>380608896
>Kills countless beings
>Has massive breasts and is friend's with your tank
It sucked. They should have just made her a hot, older female character that can join, minus being Hitler.
>>
>>380610635
It's amazing how Valentine speech is so charismatic it successfully tricks people into believing that he believed anything he said to Johnny at all, and not just because he was buying time to shoot him in the back.
>>
>>380610784
What gives you the right to say it was senseless slaughter?
>>
>>380610876
see>>380610103
>>
File: 6.jpg (153KB, 1296x972px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
153KB, 1296x972px
>>380608896
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>
>>380610904

Alexandria was the sole aggressor in almost every instance. Also they didn't have to destroy Clerya, Beatrix had already got what they were there for.

When your objective is complete and you decide to murder a bunch of people for funzies anyway, that's pretty senseless.
>>
File: Esfdfqu.gif (974KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
Esfdfqu.gif
974KB, 500x213px
>>
>>380611442
The one thing she almost certainly did NOT have the power to stop was the destruction of Cleyra.
It was not BEATRIX's choice to destroy Cleyra, and if you recall the game she's straight up mad that they decided to blow up the place [using GARNET'S eidolon, it's worth mentioning] rather than just putting it under military occupation by the Alexandrian Army.

Hell, are we even shown Beatrix killing any Burmecian civilians at any point? She might have killed some guards, and I remember her putting herself between a royal guardand Brahne, the sovereign she's tasked with protecting. She doesn't seem to have any control over the Black Mages anyway, and her business on Burmecia seem to be just bodyguard duty.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.