[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TitanFall 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: monarch.jpg (220KB, 1160x653px) Image search: [Google]
monarch.jpg
220KB, 1160x653px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s85IrfMlBUA

>Try it out of curiosity
>I can't stop playing

Holy shit why is this game so fucking fun?
It's like a kid's feverish wet dream come true and it just works, I never thought I wanted it since forever until now

It's what a Platinum FPS should look like

Thoughts on the Monarch?
>>
>>380607652
>Thoughts on the Monarch?
I like her, the chaingun was always my favorite weapon in the first game, and having it back just feels right.
>>
Monarch is balanced "just" fine

It does what the concept sells you: good survival capabilities if played safely and level up until becoming a Machinegun God
>>
File: TF2 LOGO.jpg (86KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TF2 LOGO.jpg
86KB, 1920x1080px
I love that you can have fun if you aim for shit and do crazy shit in no time since the minions are still a good chunk of the points
>>
>>380607652
>Holy shit why is this game so fucking fun?

60fps, flawless controls, gotta go fast, reminiscent of CoD4 days, balanced, if you get rekt you eventually get your titan and you can even the odds. Having said that I had all these good feelings when I played it on Xbox One, I tried the PC trial and everyone on PC is too good, kinda annoyed me.
>>
I haven't played it since launch. How is multi now? Did they add some cool things?
>>
Probably the perfect shooter. Even when I lose I still have fun. Love the little mini game at the end where you have to escape the map if you lose.
>>
Maybe its about time I buy this. I loved playing it last year, but I just spent some money, so I couldn't justify spending 30 for one game. Ronin was my boy and that hipfire fun was fun because it let me focus on moving around and stealing batteries for my teammates.
>>
>>380608006
Energy Siphon could do with a little buff. It's pretty much useless without the upgrade.
>>
>>380609458
There's a free trial going on right now
https://www.reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/6gmdcz/titanfall_2_free_trial_until_618/
>>
>>380609887
Oh shit, I think I still have it installed from last year too. Thanks a lot anon
>>
>>380609037
Well the Monarch is fun and has a nice distinct gameplay
The new maps are pretty fun and good looking, by those I mean Colony, Glitch, Relic and Angel City which are indeed better than Complex or Crash Site of release

There was a balance pass that makes otherwise outclassed weapons buffed, I love the Spitfire now. New menu visual which looks cool and the cosmetics you can buy.

Mainly what it makes it so much more fun is the balance pass and the polishing it has been recieving. Still Stim/Phase and Tone users are the scum of the earth and remember to execute them in the most humilliating ways possible.
>>
>>380607652
>Thoughts on the Monarch?
Monarch is an interesting Titan, but she requires a very careful playstyle since she's so weak until she manages to level up. Her healing laser allows her to play hit and run really effectively but most of her abilities are really weak beyond that. One she gets Arc Rounds, she becomes far more competitive. It doesn't deal more damage, per se, but it'll fucking chew right through shields. Even though it'll deplete Ion's shield's quickly as well, you don't necessarily want to do that for obvious reasons. Surprisingly, her coup de grace is Maelstrom, which upgrades her Electric Smoke. If you're getting chased by an enemy Titan down a narrow path, dropping one that's upgraded with Maelstrom will absolutely devastate it.

The only thing that pisses me off about Monarch is that she's the only Titan that can heal other Titans but going down that upgrade path makes her completely defenseless. If you're playing with friends and communicating with your team, then I'm sure that a medic Monarch is a powerful addition but playing with randoms makes it worthless since no one's coordinating to defend you. That being said, an offense Monarch with the right upgrades is crazy powerful.

>>380609037
They added a few new maps, guns, game modes, and a new Titan. Aside from the new Titan, nothing really outstanding has been added but all the new additions come together nicely. The amount of DLC that has released since launch (about 8 months ago) has been pretty sparse but I can't complain since it's all free. Multiplayer is still well populated; I never have a hard time finding a match but I'll occasionally run into the same person across several matches.
>>
I enjoy it but it for some reason it never feels as good as TF1 and I don't know why.
>>
Did the player base grow at all or nah
>>
>>380611086
yes
also free weekend right now
>>
>>380607652
How much does this weigh? I only have about 30 GB available.
>>
Got it yesterday, but haven't played much mp. The campaign lives up to the reddit-tier hype though, it's fun.
>>
>>380611324

Not sure if the free trial includes the campaign, but campaign+multiplayer together is upwards of 50 gigabytes
>>
>>380611324
Ps4 version is almost 50 gigs.
>>
>>380611248
K
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.