[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are expensive gaming mouse worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1497352008407.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1497352008407.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
Are expensive gaming mouse worth it?
>>
If you play twitch shooters then yeah, if not then no.
>>
nope but a good mouse is
>>
≈ 50 $ mouse yes it's worth if you like confort and precision
> 80 $ mouse is not worth, you are paying too much only for RGB leds
>>
Mechanical keyboards are a meme

But you can absolutely feel the difference in a better mouse and a better headset.
>>
Bogpill me on a good mouse.
>>
>>380607940
>Mechanical keyboards are a meme
incorrect
there is a noticeable difference between rubber domes and mechanical switches
>>
>>380607940
Man this would be the PERFECT mouse if it wasn't so heavy.
>>
>>380608608
Doesn't it have configurable weights?
>>
File: secret_01.jpg (137KB, 960x643px) Image search: [Google]
secret_01.jpg
137KB, 960x643px
You can meme about the lights all you want but this is a comfy mouse
>>
>>380607779
>you are paying too much only for RGB leds
they're fun though...
>>
>>380607940
No gaming mouse are a meme.

Mechanical keyboard is where it's at. If you have hands you can feel the difference.
>>
>>380608398
Absolutely false. I feel for the ruse but managed to sell mine. You should consider the same. Let go of your buyers remorse.
>>
>>380608759
That's the G502 I think
>>
>>380608608
Not really an issue if you arent a limp wristed faggot
>>
>>380606805
>mouse
>are
Why does no one call out illiterate retards anymore?
>>
just buy a logitec with thumb buttons. you'll run at most $40 and they'll last longer.
>>
I would be happy to lend you some sound advice based on my lengthy experience with video games and peripherals.

But, since you frogposted, I won't. In fact, I'll make another anonymous post in this thread giving you terrible advice, and you won't be able to tell that it was me or that I'm lying.
>>
>>380608759
It does but it's still very heavy for a mouse even with all of the weights off.
>>
No. Cheap gaming mice are worth it. Never spend more than $50.
On mechanical keyboards. They're nice of typing, get blue switches if anything. They don't actually add anything for gaming so you're just making for a bad typing experience with reds. I have a $35 mechanical and it's still nicer to type on than even a $100 membrane, and about the same experience for gaming.
>>
File: 1436484318759.jpg (46KB, 776x602px) Image search: [Google]
1436484318759.jpg
46KB, 776x602px
>>380609523
>>
Just buy a Logitech G403 Prodigy, it's the best mouse available.
>>
corsair sabre is the best mouse out there. lightweight and not really expensive

i like mine a lot so i bought the more expensive corsair mouse with weights and stuff and i hated it so i returned it. the sabre can't be beaten.
>>
>>380606805
>>
>>380608398
mechanical keyboards are far more enjoyable to type on. I have an hyperx alloy and it is a dream. I also have an IBM oldy and it works like a charm. Membrane keyboards are cheaper and easier to type on but are boring and feel cheap under the fingers. Also mechanical keyboards have resistance which allows for a better typing experience and I love the click clack of the machines.
>>
got a cheap ass laser mouse, shits up all the time. If price means reliability and consistency, sure why not.
>>
>>380606805

Try to quickly center in on a specific spot on your screen. The cheaper the mouse the longer it will take.
>>
>>380610260
I will probably get this when my G400s dies. But I don't think it's dying any time soon so who knows what will be out.
>>
>>380609186
170wpm typer here, I type the same on a non mechanical. They are useless
>>
I want a mouse both for shooting and RPGs, so I need binding buttons to use them quickly. What mouse do you recomend me?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.