[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it me or he is just to friendly to my male avatar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 2403067-chrom.full.1141429.jpg (688KB, 1163x753px) Image search: [Google]
2403067-chrom.full.1141429.jpg
688KB, 1163x753px
is it me or he is just to friendly to my male avatar?
>>
Ignore galeforce and optimal pairing fags.

"Endgame" content is worthless and pairing units thinking about skills and stats for the child ruins the game.

Plus you literally have to grind to retarded OP levels to get galeforce for some kids.

Example: Lissa and Maribelle.
>>
You are pulling your weight and then some for his army's sake from the moment you meet him, he damn well better be friendly.
>>
he's much more friendly to the male Avatar than the female one actually
>>
File: 1496349850615.jpg (35KB, 694x417px) Image search: [Google]
1496349850615.jpg
35KB, 694x417px
There's nothing wrong with being friendly, anon.
>>
>>380606170
What does this have to do with homosex?
>>
>>380605902
Sugita is gay anon
news at 11
>>
>>380605902
More like you're too friendly to him, a married man, you raging homo
>>
>>380608913
He was ogling my butt while I was sleeping; how am I the gay here?
>>
>>380605902
Yes OP, Chrom is gay and sumia pegged him to pop out a mistake
>>
Or maybe he's just a virgin who's afraid of women like everyone in this thread?
>>
>Having a true bro that cares for you is now homosexual

Chrom is too good for you, OP.
>>
Literally the only good character from that game.

Should have gotten into Smash over Memecina
>>
Robins tactics are the only reason he is winning these wars.
>>
>>380610107
I don't think he was losing any battle before meeting Robin. His presence seems superfluous.
>>
>>380610107
Future Chrom still fucked up Gangrel and Walhart even without Lucina coming in from the future to prevent all sorts of stuff.
>>
>>380610761
Robin still existed in Lucinas future and helped Chrom until Validar controlled him into killing him.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.