[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadow of the colossus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Sotc.jpg (142KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sotc.jpg
142KB, 1920x1080px
This is like MGS1 vs Twin Snakes all over again, the aesthetics look nothing like the original one, it looks way too "clean". I can't believe people actually like this
>>
Compared t the original it also doesn't look like a 32 bit game, lighting works and the ground doesn't look like a Minecraft texture. I'll take it.
>>
>>380599195
Are you drunk? The models and textures are identical in shape and colour, just higher fidelity
>>
>>380599195
Lurk more
>>
File: capture.png (1MB, 1277x717px) Image search: [Google]
capture.png
1MB, 1277x717px
>>380599195
>too "clean"
What do you mean? I think it looks great
>>
>>380599195
I never played the original and I never plan to play this.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (328KB, 1678x1048px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
328KB, 1678x1048px
>>380599195
At least in that picture the colossus does look worse than in the PS3 remaster
>>
>>380599195
It's the same aesthetic only with more polygons
You retards will find everything to shitpost about
>>
The aesthetic definitely is there. This one of rare cases when it actually doesn't look "too clean".
>>
>>380599195
>no 60 fps
there's no reason to buy it if you didnt play the hd version on ps3
>>
>>380599195
The shadown on the colossus look slightly bad, but the original aesthetic definitely isn't butchered like it's in the Crash remakes
>>
>>380599195

This is just a case of you being nostalgic for the original look

And then, even when its just directly upgraded, you don't like it just because it's different.
Not because its worse, but because it doesnt match up with the image you have in your memory
>>
>>380600204
Why are you in the thread if you don't care about either?
>>
>>380601030
nu-/v/.
>>
>being excited for "16 Bosses and Nothing Else"
>>
>>380599195
i wish this came out on PC :(((
>>
>>380602141
Can they even be called boss fights if they're the only enemies?
>>
Why the hell don't these consoles have games? Why is everything a rerelease?
>>
>>380602256
You can emulate it at 60fps
Knowing sony this will run at silky smooth 23fps
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.