[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GTA 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: memphispyramidstore.jpg (89KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
memphispyramidstore.jpg
89KB, 1200x800px
Can we all agree that GTA6 should be in Memphis?

Why you ask?
well

-Memphis is top 4 most known cities in USA
-Worlds most famous person is from Memphis Elvis Presley
-Memphis got a good diverse landscape and good scenery
-Memphis got a Pyramid!!!
>>
>>380595985
Give me GTA6 Life in Dubai
>>
>>380595985
I enjoy Elvis as much as the next guy but the worlds most (in)famous person is Hitler.

As for GTA...give me Tokyo already !
>>
>>380595985
This is a joke post, right? Nobody could be THIS dumb, right?
CHITOWN PLAYA HERE, you little small town folk dont know shit about cities.
Stay mad bro.
>>
>>380595985
It's because of you and your goddamn same threads you've been making for the last couple of months that GTAVI will actually take place in Memphis.

Go ahead and screencap this.

Fuck you, OP.
>>
>>380597405
Yakuza already exists
>>
>>380595985
I want Beijing or Saudi Arabia
>>
>>380597764
Love the series but that ain't GTA, son. I want Rockstars take on nippon crime.
>>
>>380595985
I heard that city is full of niggers
>>
>>380595985
detroit
>>
fuck 1st-2nd world countries give me a third world shithole gta
imagine gang raids on a farm
stealing barely usable car
eating exotic food
>>
>>380598114
Outside of two expansions in the first game, all of the games took place in freedomland. The games are all about fulfilling the American dream, after all.
>>
GTA: Sydney
>>
I wish they would do more period-specific games like the original London '69 mod for GTA 1.
>>
>>380601484
id kill for a gta in the 70s with a good story.
>>
Do you live in Memphis?

Because nobody cares about Memphis but it seems like the type of thing someone who lived there would want.
>>
>>380595985
I don't care where, but it should have two protagonists: father and son. And instead of just switching characters it would move you in time. Sometimes you would move places like in 5, but sometimes you would stay in the same spot, city changing, time-lapse style. Last part of the game would be a heist with father and son joining forces.
>>
Had this idea for a GTA-style game in Las Vegas set in both the 1950's-60's mafia and rat pack era, and the modern corporate dominated era, starring the same character. The gimmick would be switching between eras on the fly. Hit a button and the protagonist would lose 30 years in three seconds, the Lambo Aventador on the corner would fade into a Miura, that radio station would stop playing hip hop and start playing swing, a Godfather-esque colour filter would fade in, and so on.
>>
>>380603762
>>380603787
Dude what the fuck
We had basically the same idea 21 seconds apart
wat
>>
The shit streets of england is possibly the only other country that can try to be as """"""interesting"""""" as san andreas
>>
Can we all agree that Rockstar should just stop making GTA games and just make new sequels to their IPs (Red Dead, Bully, Manhunt, Max Payne, etc.), revive Agent, or start new IPs from different settings that follow the formula of their most famous games?
>>
>>380595985

>top 4 most know city

not even top 40 boyo
>>
>>380595985
Elvis is from Tupelo, MS
Memphis is boring as fuck
The pyramid is a Bass Pro Shop now
>>
>>380603959
hivemind
>>
>>380604141
But it's got a zoo with gators and shit. It's a hell of a bass pro shop.

And they just got an ikea in germantown, does your town have an ikea? No? I didn't fucking think so
>>
>>380603762
>>380603787

so, GTA: Parallel Lines?

as far as character switching goes, it's probably best idea
>>
>>380595985
It should take place in Chiraq
>>
>>380595985
>Memphis is top 4 most known cities in USA
I don't even know what state it's in.
>>
Liberty City - New York City, mafia crime stories, e.g The Godfather
San Andreas - SoCal, ghetto crime

The only other crime genre that hasn't been explored is the one in rural and border town America like El Paso. Think movies like No Country or Hell or High Water. Just make a huge map where there's a huge city in one place, connected to several small towns and maybe even a piece of Mexico like in Red Dead. In that sense Austin makes more sense than Memphis
>>
Trash city trash state desu
>>
>>380598908

can confirm, 70% of population is black. lived here 20 years

GTA in this shitty city would be horrible, the only thing we have here is a fucking pyramid that got turned into a bass pro shop

the only thing that it would do good for GTA is the violence and crime, theres always someone getting robbed, raped or murdered here.
>>
File: R53r3eD_d.jpg (38KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
R53r3eD_d.jpg
38KB, 640x360px
Enough with the generic first worldt American cities. Give us some fucking GTA Chechnya, where you've got gops and churkas duking it out in drug wars and corruption.
>>
>>380604592
basically, yes, but with less linear approach. maybe a mission in some historical building in the past and now, side by side?
>>
Why does nobody ever mention Vice City, like, at all?
>>
File: Erklärmio soso.png (144KB, 1143x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Erklärmio soso.png
144KB, 1143x1080px
>>380604056
Too much money in GTA imo

The normies eat GTA up like FIFA and CoD
>>
File: Flag_of_Florida_(1900-1985).svg.png (223KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Florida_(1900-1985).svg.png
223KB, 1280x854px
>>380595985
If you think it will be anywhere other than vice city youre deluded. rockstar only cares about the most populated states
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.