[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth getting ? Let me hear your opinions..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0206.jpg (116KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0206.jpg
116KB, 620x620px
Is it worth getting ? Let me hear your opinions..
>>
>>380592583
if it's on sale
>>
File: 1335499429401.png (2KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1335499429401.png
2KB, 310x310px
If you need to ask it's because you were never interested in playing it in the first place which means you're probably not going to like it.
>>
>>380592583
Didn't you play the demo versions? I liked them but the game is still too expensive.
>>
>>380592583
The game is pretty fun and has a solid combat system but it gets repetitive specially if you come from the soulsborne series. The story it's a pseudo historical lesson not well driven, the ost is forgettable and the visuals and animations are 8/10

I'd say give it a chance
>>
>>380592583
Yes, it is amazing.

Bare in my mind that they did nt scale down HP thing from Beta.

You die in literally 2-3 hits no matter what.
>>
>>380592634
How much longer before it reaches $30 territory?
>>
>>380592583
Yes
>>
>>380593318
it already did in europe

Just wait until september-october
>>
I don't like it. i did for the first 10 hours but after that you've seen it all. I can count the different enemy types on one hand and the 5 weapons is boring despite the different things you can do with them. I still haven't finished it yet because it's so repetitive. I bought Ds2 for $10 and iv'e gotten 3x the amount of enjoyment out of it. However there's one part where a cute ninja girl shows her feet and fights you barefoot so that was pretty nice.
>>
>>380593445
No it's still 60€ here same as Nier

too expensive
>>
Haven't finished yet (I killed the main story final boss, and still it unlocked a couple missions) but it is my personal GOTY 2017.
It's a pretty good action game with fun combat and many interesting gameplay mechanics; the only things I didn't like were how easy it is, how all of those weapon properties are pretty much irrelevant and how it recycled every level for optional missions (well, the twilight missions were interesting, but the others were a waste of time).

Still, you're going to have a great time (unless you're a braindead closeminded Soulsfag).
>>
>>380593651
How hard is it compared to Dark Souls? Are there NPC summons?
>>
>>380593764
You can cheese every single fight through various means. You can go barebones and get some difficulty out of it but even then it's easy to break boss fights.
>>
>>380593885
I've found Boss fights fun but a little bit easy... The rest of the levels tho, are really hard for me.
Mad fun with this game
>>
>>380593475
>Reached that fight in less than 10 hours
And that's how I know you haven't played the game and your opinion should be discarded.

>>380593764
It's definitely easier. Like Bloodborne, you're very fast and mobile and unlike Bloodborne, you can block attacks with your weapon. You're going to find the third boss (the bat lady) the hardest one given how you don't have good weapons and stats yet, but the rest is smooth sailing except for some annoying bosses (the water monster).

I'm not sure about NPC summons (I never summoned). Weirdly enough, there are NPC revenants (when someone dies, you find a blood splat like in the Souls games but unlike Souls you can summon that dead player as a hostile NPC; if you kill it you get a random drop of its equipment. That's how you can get great weapons easily).
>>
Anyone else think the stages are utterly pointless? There's never anything good to pick up or get in chests and it's all just a hurtle to get to the boss. I've just been running through the stages to get to the boss at this point because there's no incentive to do otherwise.
>>
>>380594293
What? Where did i say i reached that fight in less than 10 hours? Check your eyes anon.
>>
>>380594485
No, not at all. The fighting and levels themselves are pretty enjoyable.
>>
>>380593885
>>380594293

Thanks. I found Bloodborne doable but I hated the gank bosses of DS3.
>>
Nioh, it's not
>>
>>380594724
But for what purpose? At a certain point the amrata you get from regular enemies is negligible and there's nothing of value to pick up? Why not just run to the boss fight?
>>
>>380593542
33 pounds on amazon.co.uk, which is about 37 yuro

with shipping 44 yur
>>
>>380594858
>the amrita you get from regular enemies is negligible
Are you sure we're playing the same game? Revisiting earlier levels when you're leveled up sure, but later levels by killing all the enemies you get enough amrita to level up two or even three times.
>>
>>380595094
I'm at end game, a full clear would let me get almost a level but it's tedious and not worth it to me.
>>
>>380592583
I hear it's basically an easier, yet(paradoxically?) more complex BB clone with significantly worse story/atmosphere. I enjoyed BB a lot more than I thought I would(it was basically my first souls game) but a not-insignificant part of that came from the atmosphere. I could see myself engaging with Nioh on a different level if the combat is really autistic/JRPGlike though.

I managed to stack a bunch of discounts to get it for roughly $25, depending on how you look at it. Did I do good /v/?
>>
>>380595918
Great deal

I got it for 40usd and It was totally worth It (with the season pass included tho)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.