[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cynic Gamers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Just admit it:
You only keep spending time with Videogames becouse you wouldn´t know how to pass the day otherwise.
You consider any game shit, any fanbase retarted and every developer incompetent, not becouse they are, but becouse you do not have any passion left for your hobby.
>>
>>380592236
Joke's on you, I don't even play games. I just falseflag as nintenbabby/sonygga.
>>
>>380592236
No.
>>
>>380592236
>You only keep spending time with Videogames becouse you wouldn´t know how to pass the day otherwise.

No, I only keep spending time with /v/ because I wouldn't know how to pass the day otherwise. I got bored of video games years ago, the last thing I played was released in 2013, the same year I last updated my PC hardware. I own no current gen consoles.
>>
File: 1479154570238.jpg (113KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1479154570238.jpg
113KB, 1500x1500px
I like video games and still find developers/companies that are consistently good and cater to my version of the rose tinted world. I'd rather pass time playing video games than bar hopping EVERY weekend, watching TV, or reading "entertainment" literature. News can fill my time for a while but there's only so much news that matters*

*american only
>>
>>380592941
>I play videogames becouse atleast its better them what everybody does anyway.

You are proving my point.
Still good for you that there are atleast a few games you look forward to.
>>
Get off /v/ then
>>
I actually have tons of things I want to do, but no hobbies manage to be quite as satisfying as vidya. It's more of an addiction than anything else.
>>
>>380592236
Just admit it:
You only keep spending time with /v/ becouse you wouldn´t know how to pass the day otherwise.
You consider any post shit, any fanbase retarted and every poster and mod incompetent, not becouse they are, but becouse you do not have any passion left for your hobby.
>>
>>380593615
You know it doesen´t work this way.
>>
>>380592236
Lol, you have to be literally mentally retarded if you can actually enjoy all the shit made after 2007 when vidya died.
>>
>>380592236
>You consider any game shit, any fanbase retarted and every developer incompetent, not becouse they are, but becouse you do not have any passion left for your hobby.
I spent the last two days cumming over Metal Slug's sprite work, OST, and gameplay. It's a good, solid game that makes me immediately want to relaunch after closing. I compare this to Fallout 4 where something breaks and it disgusts me too much to continue until a few hours later.
>>
>>380592236
no because gaming is just one of five hobbies I all enjoy very much
>>
>>380592236
Unlike the "haha I watch totalbiscuit and crowbcat! le cynical gamer le 2007 meme :)" kids who infest the board, I still love video games. I've played through and enjoyed several 2017 releases, with many more I haven't even played yet, and E3 has only given me more games to look forward to. I'm picky about my games too, I have no interest in AAA brainless western shit or bottom of the barrel Vita shovelware.
>>380593963
This hit the spot though, I fucking hate this board.
>>
File: 5TySeQE.gif (59KB, 450x240px) Image search: [Google]
5TySeQE.gif
59KB, 450x240px
>>380594142
There is a diference between prefering one thing over the other and making a handstand to shit your dorito fueled diarrhea into a fan so everybody gets shat on like
>>
>>380594506
Then you understand where i´m comming from.
If you enjoy multiple current games and look for threads about these games you have like 5 - 10 posts actually talking about the game and the rest is just people shitting all over every aspect of it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.