[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assuming i like JRPGs if they are good games. And i dont care

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
Assuming i like JRPGs if they are good games.
And i dont care about cute anime girls (i dont dislike them i just see them as a selling point anymore).

Is there anything in the Neptunia series of games for me.
Is it an acualy good JRPG.
Or is it a meh or even shit game that uses cute girls to mask how bad it is.
>>
>>380588361
If you really only care about JRPG gameplay then you will probably enjoy VII and SeHa

Maybe RB 3 too
>>
no. Play literally any ps2 jrpg instead
>>
File: 1494806327138.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494806327138.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>380588361
The only reason to play any of the games are the girls. There's nothing interesting about the actual games. Maybe VII, but the other three main Re;Birth games are just generic JRPGs with a shit-ton of reused content between the three games.
Play it for Nep.
>>
>>380588361
Not for the price they ask. They are 5 dollar games at best.
>>
>>380588361
No. Towns are just a menu of about three characters who talk to, who just repeat the same lines and you occasionally need to stop there for the occasional story progression. "Dungeons" are somewhat short, enclosed grind areas with a boss at the end. The whole premise of the gameplay is to return to areas to keep killing the same stuff, unlock some abilities which change the monsters that appear, and then do it again. The story keeps getting derailed for the corny jokes and acting "cute", to the point where there really is never any serious moment.

Combat is fairly dull. There's little strategy to it (it's just "run up and smack as many as you can" and then "stand on opposite sides" when it's a boss with a wider attack) and putting together a character's stats is just "best break and best damage attacks" with few exceptions.

Oh, and the Nepfags will tell you that Rebirth is the best to start with, until you play Rebirth and then will tell you VII is the best. Then they'll shift goalposts to say that VII-2 is the best. So take their recommendations with a grain of salt.
>>
It's absolute trash don't bother playing them
>>
As someone who adores JRPGs, Neptunia is pretty much Otaku bait in every way and is absolutely trash from a gameplay perspective.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.