[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just stop.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 234234.png (719KB, 1440x1474px) Image search: [Google]
234234.png
719KB, 1440x1474px
Just stop.
>>
Stop what?
>>
>>380586856
Why doesn't the Legendary edition include everything? what the fuck
>>
>>380587797
It looks like it gets higher quality/different material versions of the stuff in the other two before it.
>>
>>380586856
>don't order the game
>rather order the "experience"
>now all your anime figurines think you're super cool and let you cum on them
>>
>>380586856
>gold edition has Season pass
>deluxe and god's editions don't have season pass
kikery at its finest
>>
EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY AMERICAN DOLLARS
>>
>>380589004
Pettiness level: Ubisoft.
>>
>want physical map
>need to get deluxe edition
>it doesn't have season pass
>want season pass
>need to get gold edition
>it doesn't have physical map
I remember when Bethesda and Rockstar would put physical maps in standard editions and it was dope, still have those maps and they remind me of the games. No one will remember this piece of shit game in few months after release
>>
I'm only mad about the discrepancy between the deluxe and gold edition. Have to choose between cool physical stuff and actual game content. Fucking hell.
>>
File: 1473220567646.jpg (24KB, 314x267px) Image search: [Google]
1473220567646.jpg
24KB, 314x267px
>>380586856
>no KANGZ edition
>>
File: 1493515741901.jpg (203KB, 407x711px) Image search: [Google]
1493515741901.jpg
203KB, 407x711px
>buy basic version
>play game
>get same experience as the people who paid triple the price
>forget game existed
No game that has had big "special editions" and multiple sell types has ever been a game deserving of that price. Never once. The shit always ends up on Ebay for next to nothing within a year for a reason. They take up too much space and are pointless. I dont mind statues but they are 90% shit you would never actually display.
>>
>>380586856
It's amazing that games come with season pass before they are even released
And gamers eat that shit up like milk from their mother's breasts
>>
>>380586856
Games that do this shit are immense red flags
>>
I have a feeling they just did the $799 pack as a publicity stunt. Just look at how many threads people are making about it. They could end selling 0 and it would still pay off in free marketing. It's not even a loss if they don't sell, since they can just produce based on preorder demand.
>>
my ancestor :)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.