[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thanks Sony. I always wanted to play an old game but with motion blur.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Thanks Sony. I always wanted to play an old game but with motion blur.
>>
>>380584167
are you honestly trying to bitch about this of all E3 you couldnt possibly be this dumb a faggit
>>
>>380584285
Someone decipher this message for me.
>>
>>380584414

It is literally the only thing from this E3 to be even remotely hyped about
>>
>>380585678
That's an opinion and to be frank it's factually wrong aswell.
>>
>>380585714

>"That's only an opinion and so cannot be objective"
>"But my opinion that yours is wrong is objective"
>>
>>380586025
Looks like the joke went straight over your head.
>>
>>380584167
But SOTC had motion blur, both camera and movement, on PS2 already
>>
>>380584167
I can't say I don't want it
>>
>>380584167
>no light overexposure
>no fumito ueda
it doesn't look like a team ICO game anymore
>>
>>380586081

>Hahaha, I'm not stupid you guys, it was just a joke, hahaha
>>
>>380586134
No it didn't.

>>380584167
You mean Depth of Field you retard. It's even worse than motion blur.
>>
File: shadow-of-the-colossus.jpg (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
shadow-of-the-colossus.jpg
3MB, 2048x1536px
Out of all fucking games Sony could remake, was this really the one that deserved it?

The original was one of the most beautiful PS2 games ever made and is still visually impressive.
>>
>>380587436
Yes it did, fool. It was how they masked the horrendous framerate.
>>
>>380587565
No it didn't. I'm sorry bro but you are wrong.
>>
>>380587697
When was the last time you played the game, guy? Because you are clearly unaware of just how super wrong you are.
>>
>>380587437
That's only because the Colossi themselves look fantastic, everything in the environment that wasn't an ancient stone structure looked like muddy N64 shit.

See: The cliffs in the picture you posted.
>>
>>380587791
Yeah well maybe you're right okay? Fuck off!!!

Either way the new game uses disgusting DOF that blurs the character, the old one only used it for distance blurring.

>>380587881
That's the blur though, what isn't blurred has pretty good textures.
>>
>>380587881
>See: The cliffs in the picture you posted.

Which is why they could have settled for some sharper textures and possibly a few newer meshes if needed.

SotC really doesn't look bad enough to justify this kind of treatment, it's not like with Resident Evil when it's a total fucking "holy shit" when you go from RE1 to REmake.
>>
File: 381438750219.jpg (67KB, 647x697px) Image search: [Google]
381438750219.jpg
67KB, 647x697px
>>380588153
>!!!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.