[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like to combat my depression with consumerism. I have a PC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: sony-ps4-pro-9.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sony-ps4-pro-9.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
I like to combat my depression with consumerism.

I have a PC and Switch. Give me one reason to go out an buy a PS4 right now.
>>
>>380580616
nioh, gravity rush, bloodborne, yakuza 0, persona 5

get a slim
>>
geometry wars
>>
>>380580616
The controller feels nice in your hands even when you're not playing.

There, a reason.
PS4 needs no reason, it's simply a good console. ANYONE regardless of how many other systems they own will find a least a handful of new thing to play on it, and much like every other Sony homeconsole ever it will be supported for a long ass time, way into 2023-ish
>>
just bought a ps4 the other day just to play bloodborne and persona 5
i have done nothing the past 2 days but play P5. This is so fucking well done
>>
>>380580616

Suggestion: Go research what games it has / which games are coming out so you know what you do and don't want to play.

If you're happy with PC and Switch, then you might not need to get a ps4. /v/ generally isn't a good place to ask for things with all the console war dumbfaggotry going around.

Not even shitposting, just giving my two cents
>>
If you have depression you'll most likely enjoy persona
>>
>>380580616
maybe the ps4pro will have a price drop when the xonex it's out,if you have some patience you can wait and buy more vidya with the money that you have saved
>>
>>380580954
>it's simply a good console
with underpowered hardware and mediocre games at best if you're absolutely honest
everyone not seeing this is obviously either retarded or a Sonybro
>>
>>380581562
>underpowered hardware and mediocre games
It might not run as well as a pc or the xbox one x but it still runs well enough to enjoy the games and it's exclusives are genuinely good games, which you would know if you even played them
>>
>>380580616
Well, assuming you haven't yet purchased games im about to list on PC

Dark souls 3
Bloodbourne is you want Souls without shields
EDF4.1
Gravity rush games
Puyo pyo tetris
Nier 2booty edition
Nioh if you want Samurai Musha souls
>>
>>380580694
Exactly this OP
>>
For $250 I can either get a black PS4 with Uncharted 4 or a golden PS4 just alone.
Which should I get?
http://www.strawpoll.me/13195203/
>>
File: hacc.png (699KB, 506x734px) Image search: [Google]
hacc.png
699KB, 506x734px
>Eastern

Persona 5 (also on PS3)
Yakuza Zero
Nioh
Bloodborne
Gravity Rush 2
The Last Guardian

>Western Games

The Last of Us: Remastered
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Infamous: Second Son
Uncharted 4 or the Collection
Until Dawn (movie game but enjoyable - not David Cage tier shit)

I've enjoyed every one of these games.
>>
>>380580616
>Give me one reason to go out an buy a PS4
More escapism.
Plus very good exclusives.
Yakuza 0 is one of the best games this gen.
>>
>>380582398
>Yakuza 0 is one of the best games this gen.
And Bloodborne is the very best game this gen, PS4 has a huge advantage in terms of exclusives. Controller is great, just replace the sticks with xbone sticks. PSN is dogshit but if you do the PS+ thing you at least get some decent free games every now and then. The console design is also slick as hell and looks great on a shelf.

t. idort
>>
>>380580616
Just a buy a rope you pansy.
>>
meme
>>
>>380582269
>Last Guardian
really m8?
>>
>>380580616
>I like to combat my depression with consumerism.
there's your reason
>>
Don't. It's simply a waste of money for you.
It's devoid of any proper games and if you're dumb enough to actually go out and buy one, curb your retardation and buy a second hand one or a slim

It's all shit, curb your moneywasting.
>>
>>380580616
I bought one used recently and there are some games I like but its really only a handful. I dont have much a reason to keep mine after playing some of those games but I can only hope that new ones get announced at TGS.
>>
>>380580616
Do you enjoy jap games? If so its worth looking into.
>>
Just spend that money on alcohol and play some online PC games
>>
get the gold slim while it's still available, I just bought mine and I'm super hyped
got it shipped from NY for free from B&H so I don't have to pay gay california tax
>>
Do you like weebshit? Buy a PS4, especially since you don't seem to have a Vita
>>
>>380584447
Not him. But its really good when the bird shit listens.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.