[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ruise Cruise respect thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: o7.png (191KB, 640x327px) Image search: [Google]
o7.png
191KB, 640x327px
I know we all like to shitpost and meme here, but i just wanted to pay respect to the Ruise Cruise full of booze, fake news, interviews and caramel being loose....This is some of the most fun i've ever had
I've been a fan of Metal Gear ever since MGS1 and in the Ruse Cruise ever since day 1, before MGSV came out. I remember debating with others about "Phantom Pain" being the new metal gear, i remember debating and watching videos about Venom Snake being Gray Fox and such, picking apart each new gameplay, and after the launch i remember exploring MGSV looking for secrets, debating about things like the Green fog above OKB Zero or the DD Logos, making theories about chapter 3, Ingsoc, Gray XOF, Caramel and Kojimas Master Ruse, and even if that wasn't true, then perhaps what his "big taboo" could've been, and last night, it came to an end. Last night, it felt like before, like Socrates who debated philosophy with his friends, like he always did, just before his death. No doubt does MGSV and its development hide many secrets, some that we will never see, but our theories will probably never be truly confirmed.
We fought, we lost, now we rest.
This is why, i now pay respect to the Ruse Cruise.
F
o7
>>
>>380577205
With ruise cruise it's always wins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kO27HpFDHk
>>
File: MGS.jpg (396KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
MGS.jpg
396KB, 1280x800px
>>380577205
>>380577612
>>
>respect
fuck off with your anon posting caramel, you posted pure conjecture, claimed mg survive was fake despite tax law working against you and insulted anyone that disagreed with you, kill yourself.
>>
File: IMG_20170605_225754.jpg (41KB, 466x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170605_225754.jpg
41KB, 466x498px
>>380577205
"Ruse cruises" are fun when all of the people have fun coming up with theories, not when one single faggot comes up in every single metal gear thread and shits it up, calling everyone a faggot and spamming the thread in question and every thread after it. Fuck you caramel, may you never return here.
>>
>>380577754
Why the hell are you so butthurt, also this is not a caramel thread, and do i write like caramel?
Even then, Caramels posts were at least fun to talk about, and if you're complaining that someone was too mean to you on the internet :(((((((( then you don't belong on 4chan.
I'm sure a new leafy video or some Minecraft Lets play is waiting for you, where you can comment your edgy "LMAO Kill yoursellf dude xDDD" humor
>>
File: 1497133907426.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497133907426.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>380578683
I'm not specifically talking about caramel, you know that right? MGSV theories and speculation was far more than just him.
>>
>>380578929
not him, but Caramel was just annoying. he's the kind of blind Kojima cocksucker I absolutely despise. his smug attitude didn't help. has he killed himself yet?
>>
>>380577205
It's not over.
https://twitter.com/popcicle/status/875165976932765696

But it might as well be for whoever cares about it.

All Kojima did in that presentation was talk about movies and how he likes fucking with fans.
It's been 21 months since The Phantom Pain lacks a coherent epilogue.
He might as well be literally baiting you left and right, at this rate he'll never deliver on it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.