[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT post game ideas you have had. ill start >ecco the dolphin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: viktor-titov-coralhelm-guide.jpg (350KB, 1500x1102px) Image search: [Google]
viktor-titov-coralhelm-guide.jpg
350KB, 1500x1102px
ITT post game ideas you have had.
ill start
>ecco the dolphin + zelda + abzu + deep sea
>you are a merfolk and go on underwater adventures to get treasure, do puzzles, and explore the ocean
>>
>>380576265
That sounds pretty dope. Especialy if they have a magic the gathering style merfolk instead of some of the more kiddie designs from other series.
>>
>>380576265
>X game + Y game sometimes + Z game too
every fucking time.
you fucks need to have some originality and start using your brain for once before spewing shits like this
>>
>>380576867
Did you know Alien was pitched as "jaws in space"?

Eat shit faggot.
>>
>>380576867
no one will read a detailed paragraph of your game on 4chan you stupid nigger. so we use that format to ge tthe idea across as quickly as possible you stupid nigger.

you stupid nigger.

>>380576760
yeah itd be pretty fun to explore all the underwater ecosystems and there would be tons of cool puzzles and dungeons you could have in a 3d water environement
>>
>>380576265
Check out Aquaria
>>
>>380577741
>no one
substandard ladyboy
>>
>>380577806
ive seen it, but its not 3d and has alot of lame shit in it. i want zelda style aweomse dungeons, well, OOT style awesome i guess.
>>
>>380578118
This site is for 18 and up, pls leave kiddo.
>>
>>380578190
what im trying to say is that a 3d environment is better for an exploration and dungeon puzzle game. im not trying to make a metroidvania, im trying to make underwater zelda
>>
eh....fuck it.
My friend and I were talking last night about a Pikmin 4. Essentially it's a mix of all 3 games. 30 days to collect ship parts to make an SOS signal. Another 30 days to be rescued. Through out that time you have to collect niknaks for upgrades, food to survive, and parts for the signal. He made it very clear to add night time explorations for increased difficulty, but with greater rewards.
>>
Berserk Strategy RPG made by Intelligent Systems that chronicles the whole story. Not just Golden Age.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.