[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Odd shit in games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 528350-titus_logo.png (43KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
528350-titus_logo.png
43KB, 320x320px
The developers of Superman 64, Titus, went defunct in 2005. However, a DOS game they released in 1992 titled "Titus the Fox" is still being updated by one of the members to this day, the last update being May of this year.

Is there any more strange shit like this? So interesting.
>>
>>380574508
Wut, they're updating that game? Did he add new levels?
>>
File: Fire and Forget (F)_1.png (15KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
Fire and Forget (F)_1.png
15KB, 768x512px
>>380574508
>Titus
I'm probably the only one who played this game
>>
>>380574836
http://ttf (.) mine(.)nu/
>>
>>380574923
And I'm the only one who played Crazy Cars.
>>
Automobile Lamborghini and Roadsters were fine.
Same for Virtual Chess 64.
>>
>>380574508
>The developers of superman 64
>Logo kinda looks like a goathead and a pentagram
I knew it, you'd have to be fucking evil to make that trainwreck of a game, and they are still alive? Evil still looms.
>>
>>380575678
>>The developers of superman 64
One of Titus Founders later bought Interplay and drove it to the ground. Among his decisions was postponing half-made Fallout 3 (Black Isle Fallout 3, mind you) in favour of developing Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel and later canceling it for FO:BOS sequel because he believed console games to be the future.

They're evil all right.
>>
>>380574508

The titus logo always freaked me the fuck out
>>
>>380574508
>>380574508

that's pretty interesting actually

imma look this up

>>380576024

is this really the same dude?

he still in charge? he must be behind the clayfighter remake fiasco too...
>>
>>380576092
a gremlin with a bowtie
>>
>>380576932
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Herv%C3%A9_Caen

Doubt it's the guy who is updating that game.
>>
Prehistorik 2 was the shit.
>>
>>380574508
>inb4 it's not even a game, it's actually an old Russian encoding system
>>
>>380579334
>/v/ - /x/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.