[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i asked this question last week but e3 happened. So gun to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 20170611_235637.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170611_235637.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
So i asked this question last week but e3 happened. So gun to your head switch or ps vr?
>>
>>380567871
Sweet, sweet death.
>>
>when you realized all along your Father was right and traditionalism is the right thing to do

this earth is full of some real faggots
>>
>>380568000
Oi. Alright. $100 get. Can only choose one.
>>
>>380568172
Well, then the switch I guess. I can give it to my parents or something. They'll think the idea of being able to just plug it into a dock and unplug it again to watch youtube or netflix a novel idea.
>>
>>380568167
>be me
>sees green text
>expect something funny
>gets disappointed
>>
>>380568408
What if i am a faggot that likes pkmn and skyrim?
>>
>>380568421
Are you okay anon? A bit triggered maybe? Would you like me to look for the nearest safe space that's equipped with a play room?
>>
>>380567871
>2 female bathrooms
>equality
>>
>>380568527
Then good for you, man, I genuinely hope you enjoy them, and the Switch, if you have one. I personally have a PC and a 3DS so my Skyrim/Pokemon needs are pretty fulfilled. Honestly I'm tired of being shat on by game companies throwing a gimmick after gimmick at me, and I'm tired of seeing console war thread after console war thread. A person likes what they like, there's nothing wrong with that. If you want the Switch, man, get you one. And I legit hope a Pokemon game comes to it, that would be rad. And to those who want a PSVR, there ain't no shame in that, you have fun with it. I don't even know what games are on it, but I know there are some. I hope, I donno, Resident Evil 4 gets put on it. That sounds like it would be cool. I'm just tired of all the arguing, all the fighting.
>>
>>380568968
Y-yes please
>>
>>380567871
I don't need a second Switch.
>>
>>380568421
Wow. That's exactly me right now.
>>
>>380568968
Just a goof<3
>>
File: pc-gaming-2.jpg (149KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pc-gaming-2.jpg
149KB, 1920x1080px
>>380567871
>So gun to your head switch or ps vr?

I would be an adult and play on a real machine
>>
>>380569435
I like you. There is a legit pokemon game announced for the switch. However skyrim vr (i know "SKYRIM FOR THE 4TH TIME") but vr dude that sounds cool. I loved that game.
>>
>>380569265
I just use the closest bathroom to me now, male or female. (hospital and university)

just spout a bunch of bullshit about pronouns and being in a non-gender discrimination zone if some cunt calls you out. I've encountered women twice and they've been too pussy to do anything about it given all the media attention.
>>
>>380570920
Kek
>>
>>380568408
>Switch
>Youtube
>Netflix
anon...
>>
>>380567871
Cripple isn't a gender and why the fuck can't someone in a wheelchair use the women's room?
>>
>>380570283

this is literally a shitty setup of good hardware
>>
>>380572195
wheelchair accessable toilets u dumb fuck, it means there are hand rails and bigger stalls for people like u to shit easier
>>
File: i_chose_wisely.jpg (41KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
i_chose_wisely.jpg
41KB, 480x320px
>>380567871
>gun to your head switch or ps vr?
>>
>>380567871
Switch.

So about those bathroom signs... the gym at a property I go to has a single restroom in it. It's one of those one sink one toilet deals with the lock on the door. You know, meant for a single person to use at a time. Again, it's the ONLY bathroom. But for some reason the property management felt the need to put up one of those unisex bathroom signs by it. Not the Male/Female one, oh no. It's Male/Female/Halfsies. Why? It is the ONLY bathroom. Of course it is for everyone to use regardless of your gender or mental health.
>>
>>380572564
They do it so no one can try to sue them for not providing bathrooms for all ""genders""
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.