/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU COULD HAVE HAD IT ALL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: cod is shit.png (1MB, 1395x482px) Image search: [Google]
cod is shit.png
1MB, 1395x482px
YOU COULD HAVE HAD IT ALL
>>
>wahhhhh they removed the symbol my dad worn on his clothes
>>
File: cod is shit01.png (1MB, 1585x828px) Image search: [Google]
cod is shit01.png
1MB, 1585x828px
MY EMPIRE OF DIRT
>>
>There's niggers on the frontlines
>There are women on the frontlines
>Swastikas are removed
>Clown suits most likely coming back
>Over 120$ with all DLC
>People will defend this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>380567185
isnt reduction great?
>>
>>380566572
It looks like they're fighting against a group of crusaders/knights now desu.
>>
>>380567185
People who still play CoD seriously/casually couldn't give less of a fuck about all those things.
>>
>>380567257
Oh yeah, forgot

>Supply Drops
>Cancerous Pay-To-Win System
>Stupid, out of place bonus outfits

Even the COD wiki has faggot rainbow colors now. Since when was a war shooter political?
>>
>>380567631
Since it became a mainstream game concerned about public appearance and making money.
>>
File: Battlefield Nigger.png (467KB, 664x404px) Image search: [Google]
Battlefield Nigger.png
467KB, 664x404px
>>380567625
They censored swastikas in BO3 as well, it seems that after BF1, you can't have nazi symbols in games that have nazis in them, and you have to shove niggers into everything

Really makes me think
>>
>>380567741
Wasn't it making bank during MW2/BO2 days without all that? What happened?
>>
File: COD JUST.jpg (150KB, 674x661px) Image search: [Google]
COD JUST.jpg
150KB, 674x661px
>Campaign starts
>You play as a trans black woman with a bionic arm, shooting white people in the face

Be honest, how would you react?
>>
>>380567761
At least Wolfenstein still has them.
>>
File: COD JUST01.jpg (321KB, 1920x1060px) Image search: [Google]
COD JUST01.jpg
321KB, 1920x1060px
>>380568413
>Bionic arm extends
>It's a chaingun
>Squad is all blacks and women
>No swastikas, all white males are your target
>Squad commander is a tranny
>Tries to put on a lisp and has lipstick
>Out of place guns with rainbow camos everywhere
>Anyone who who has a problem with it on the internet is called a bigot because "lol it's just a game"
>>
>>380567884
The featured trailer is a multiplayer trailer. Devs confirmed there'll be player customization, including sex and color skin in multiplayer.
So far they didn't show a single nigger in single player campaign trailers. They only confirmed one playable female character in single player (female resistance member). That's pretty much it.
>>
How do you want your woman pham?

Toasted please.

Say no more

https://youtu.be/udEGHowT16Q?t=9m
>>
>>380568917
I seriously want to play as a trans black cyborg with a bionic chaingun arm. If we are going to have niggers and women, might as well make it worth my while. Not like the game is going to be realistic in any way, shape or form, or even historically accurate, if we're going full science fiction, might as well do it in style
>>
>>380567741
Sad cause the people they want to ponder too don't play the game and those that do only want "boom pow kablooey".
>>
>>380567884
Time continued to move forward and social standards changed.
>>
>>380566765
wahhhhhh they put a ww2 skin over a futuristic unrealistic shooter
>>
>>380567185
if you want to get real cancer go to the games subleddit
>>
>>380568924
This looks like a fun game. I'd pay 60 dollars for this if I find out how long the campaign lasts and the other game modes they give you. COD gets shitted on a lot but they typically do give a lot of content out for the base 60 dollar game. Their use of DLC has overshadowed what they do for the games.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.