[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What games have the best creepypasta?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: doug.jpg (72KB, 748x478px) Image search: [Google]
doug.jpg
72KB, 748x478px
What games have the best creepypasta?
>>
>>380561702
Does a McDondald's fast food restaurant count as a game?
>>
>>380561702
Go to sleep Dingdong
>>
if nostalgia critic was trapped in undertale would he funny scream?
>>
>>380563035
No, because Doug Walker is incapable of funny anything.
>>
gameboy camera
>>
My one complaint about Oney and the gang is that they don't finish the majority of their games and they seem to just start shit with no rhyme or reason. I don't know who to blame for this.
>>
>>380563593
Who cares dickhead
>>
What's angry joe real name?
>>
>>380564029
upset pablo?
>>
>>380563593
they stop games when they get bored of them. id rather have them doing what they do now rather than force themselves to try to be funny in a game they dont want to play when they're already dreading doing letsplays in the first place.
>>
>>380563593
My problem is the dur we are all tired but we will just play like shit and be boring and bitch instead of just sleeping and recording better footage later. They openly acknowledge you are here for them as personalities not for the game play as they are ass at games oney doesn't even put in the effort to play the games or edit videos he just has someone do it for him while he smoked pot on arins couch.Like all you have to do is be there holy shit and you half ass that typical "artist" not like hell ever make make a cartoon again maybe some cute music here and there. Like seriously Chris has become everything he criticized in his earlier videos. Actually if you type le epic into YouTube one of his videos is the 1st result!
>>
>>380565180
Yeah that's whatever problem is they'll still be boring as fuck sometimes or juilan will just start making dumb noises and attention whoring. The only good recent lps have been Pokémon red at times and Mario art. Sure there have been been a few funny animated series made out of the audio lately but the content without the animation is shit and dry unlike sleepycast or oneys old streams.
>>
This thread completely off the rails
>>
>>380566656
Let's make it into a creepypasta.
>>
>>380567736
>HYPER
>REALISTIC
>SHITPOSTS
>>
spooky splash
>>
>>380563593
My only problem is Julian gets hungry a LOT. It makes sense if you've seen what he actually looks like
>>
>>380564029
Mario something.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.