[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>with The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Super Mario

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: sad mario.png (195KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
sad mario.png
195KB, 408x408px
>with The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey introducing canon and vastly different alternate costumes for both Link and Mario respectively, Sakurai will have an opportunity to implement said costumes as skins for the two characters in Smash 5/Sm4sh port
>yfw he won't

Why does this man hate fun. He literally created both King Dedede and Masked Dedede and we haven't had a Masked skin yet. Don't even get me started on every other character in the game that deserves fun skins.
>>
>>380557736
He didn't create Masked Dedede. That was introduced in Super Star Ultra, which was the first of the Kumazaki led games.
>>
He couldn't even be arsed to make a Lucina Mask alt so idk why people expect him to make interesting alts.
>>
File: Swole Ridley.jpg (65KB, 500x743px) Image search: [Google]
Swole Ridley.jpg
65KB, 500x743px
Let ME handle Smash 5!
>>
>>380559392
If the rumors about MP4 are right, Sylux is probably going to be the next Metroid character added.
>>
>he thinks we're going to get a news mash game in the next 5 years

haha
>>
>>380557736
OP, he finally gave in and gave people Omega stages and the other things he said he wouldn't do. The man says "I won't do this in smash" then the next iteration, he does it. Give it time.
>>
>>380557736
Samurai already said that hes done with smash
>>
File: Ridley Judge.jpg (69KB, 620x303px) Image search: [Google]
Ridley Judge.jpg
69KB, 620x303px
>>380559607
>Sylux
I'll be the judge of that, friendo.
>>
>>380557736
Who the fuck cares about shitty DLC
>>
>>380560202
>shitty DLC
i don't know what you're talking about anon. I'm talking about sakurai adding interesting non-DLC skins to the next smash game
>>
>>380559990
He says that after every Smash.
>>
File: TrophyRush.jpg (64KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
TrophyRush.jpg
64KB, 400x240px
>>380557736
Why spend development time on alt costumes when they can instead spend it on on useless modes such trophy rush, target blast and some 2-minute NES demos?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.