[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DONT pretend to be the FBI in Counter Strike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: preview.jpg (39KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
preview.jpg
39KB, 400x384px
>counter strike is full of fucking idiots
>me and my friend are on discord playing csgo
>join a game playing dust two in competitive
>we have 2 guys on our team and a girl
>pretty bad game, mainly because other team had a smurf
>my friend is fucking around and ask one of the guys for his number to call him
>the guy gives my friend a number
>my pal calls it, but as soon as the number connects, a women's voice says "Hello this is the FBI how may I help you."
>my friend was holding the mic button while he called, so after he hung when he heard that, everyone started laughing
>three rounds in my friend randomly says to me "hey anon can you call me and pretend to be the fbi."
>I think the idea is pretty funny, so I go with it
>I tell my team i'm going afk. and I proceed to call him with my generic women voice
after he tells the team that the fbi is calling them back, I say through my phone, "Hi sir, uh I believe you hung up on us, would you like to report a crime sir."
>he then hangs up, and everyone on my team is freaking out
>after calling him with different approaches and him hanging up 3 times, we finally get to the good part
>I tell him why did he call the number, he says that some guy told him it was his number
>I ask him for an identification of him (not my friend cause I already did) and my friend refuses
>I then say "Okay, where going to send reinforcements to your house to receive his ID"
>everyone starts flipping their shit
>guy is repeating to himself that he is fucked
>the rest of the game is DEAD silent of all humor
>we plan to reveal the prank at the last round
>I call my friend, but this time im also speaking in my mic
>only one guy replies "haha very funny..."
>we are shocked, and realize the guy we pranked is gone
>I check "recently played" and can't find him on the list
>soon the realization comes to me that he probably deleted his steam account
>it was funny at first, but later that day I realize that he is scared
>fucking counter strike
>>
File: 1446762750212.png (430KB, 640x436px) Image search: [Google]
1446762750212.png
430KB, 640x436px
Women are so fucking bad at telling stories.
>>
i think i hate myself more for reading all that than i hate you for posting it, OP
>>
you really need to work on structuring and putting together coherent sentences. i couldnt understand what the fuck was going on until halfway through and even then it was a shit story
>>
>>380557632
Holy shit, look what you've done. Are you sure he deleted his account?
>>
>>380557632
I've read this story 3 times, and I'm still not sure what it is that you were trying to do or why.
>>
>>380557632
>my generic women voice
>>
>>380557632
L O N D O N
>>
>>380557853
>>380557981
>>380558138
>>380558284
>>380558825
>>380559402
>>380560134
>Literally none of you thought to reply with "tits or gtfo"

This site is fucking dead
>>
>>380557632
Good story but you shouldn't have opened with
>counter strike is full of fucking idiots
>me and my friend are on discord playing csgo
>>
>>380560243
In my defense, I didn't realize OP was a chick, just that they used a "generic chick voice."
>>
>>380557632
>>380560243
Let's remedy that then.
tits or gtfo
>>
>>380560243
LONDON is the post-2016 tits or gtfo
>>
>>380560243
>using tits or gtfo instead of LONDON

go to bed grandpa
>>
>>380560243
That's always been /b/ shit since the beginning of time
>>
>>380557632
>land of the free
>>
>>380561262
/b/ shit is 4chan shit
>>
>>380557632
>Believing the FBI arrests people for calling the wrong number
Confirmed for underage idiots.
>>
>>380560243
The culture is so beta now that instead of telling whores to leave, you pretend to lust over them.

Ironically this is the same site when people will even complain about video game information just because it was posted on a reddit URL.
>>
>>380561429
/b/ shit isn't /v/ shit
>>
>>380557632
Is this the greentext underage story thread?
>>
Nice blog post you faggot fuck. Nobody cares.
>>
>>380561495
Culture works by influencing and corrupting your mind. If you're visiting rebbit you've basically allowed yourself to be tarnished and have as much authority to talk about being a non-degenerate as Sasha Grey. If you visit rebbit you may as well be the poster chick for blacked dot com.

It's easy to see the most infected parts of 4chan by making a thread and see how fast people tell you to fuck off for linking to reddit. People still bitch at /v/ so here it's merely a cancer it has to be cut off. Compare it to /pol/, the epitome of hypocrisy and a bunker filled to the brim with cyber mexicans trying to destroy the culture they migrated to, where a thread can get max replies and get archived before someone calls you out.
>>
this was just a dumb story no matter whose perspective it was

i was expecting something like "the irl fbi came after me due to impersonating authority which is illegal actually"

lame
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.