[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think her favorite game is?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: saes anchor.png (227KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
saes anchor.png
227KB, 512x512px
What do you think her favorite game is?
>>
If I invited her over to my house to play with my Switch would she say yes?
>>
Persona 4
>>
Why do you keep making these threads, you may need counseling
>>
>>380557026
How happy is Makoto when she found out that Minecraft will have crossplay with most platforms
>>
>>380557832
It wouldn't matter to her. She doesn't play multiplayer anymore after countless hours of being bullied online for being subhuman.
>>
File: 1497392453133.png (66KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1497392453133.png
66KB, 512x512px
Can you effin assholes stop making fun of Makoto?
>>
>>380557832
>Makoto was playing on her Minecraft server one night, trying to put the finishing touches on her base.
>It was fully wired with redstone and completely automated. It had taken hours of time but she clicked away proudly at the last bits of blocks, a sideways smile on her face, tongue sticking out slightly as she angled her cursor in just the right way.
>Suddenly a player walked down the stairs across the room. He was wearing a mummy skin.
>Makoto turned her mute button off on her mic. "Hey, get out of my base, i'm building right now." she told him annoyed. How had he even gotten in there.
>Suddenly the chests in the corner explode as he punches them items bouncing everywhere.
>Makotos eyes go wide and she screams over the mic, Sae jumping in the living room, glaring at her sisters bedroom.
>Makoto: "Stop it! Stoooooop!" she screamed as blocks disappeared everywhere the mummy man clicked. Her blood pressure rose and she banged the keyboard on the desk. "Stop it!!!!"
>Soon most of the base was in shambles and her automated areas were destroyed.
>Tears streamed down Makotos cheeks as she screamed, her face blood red.
>Sae stood in the doorway holding a glass of scotch with ice in it.
>Sae: "Makoto what the hell is going on?" she demanded angrily.
>Makoto looked back at her, face red and tears streaming down her cheeks. "Help! Help me!" She screamed pointing at the screen.
>Sae had no idea what she was even looking at let alone what was going on.
>She rolled her eyes and walked away, going to her bedroom and locking the door as Makoto screamed furiously.
>Across the city in a dimly lit bedroom, Futaba sat clicking away at the base with her mummy avatar, tears in her eyes as she struggled to contain her laughter.
>>
We need to figure out who are the ones doing this.

I'd say the only suspects are Annfags, Futabafags, and Hifumifags
>>
How would autistic Makoto react to being raped by sojiro?
>>
Mineycrafta obviously.
>>
>>380558748
lol imagine getting this riled up over amine girls
>>
>>380558519
kino
>>
File: 1497220028372.png (144KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
1497220028372.png
144KB, 872x632px
Sis says I have to goto her bosses house to play grown up games! I heard her on the phone talking to him about a promotion or something.. I hope he has a PS4!
>>
Whoa, Persona 5 funposts are like... so 5 months ago. LAME!!

Everyone has already moved on to better things and so should you.
>>
>>380559793
>people STILL salty it's an exclusive
>>
>>380558519
Why does /v/ always portray Makoto as a child?
>>
>>380559793
Like what?
>>
>>380558519
This made me really sad for some reason
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.