[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: mvc3_megaman_x_by_xeracx-d3gdb.png (1MB, 1300x1700px) Image search: [Google]
mvc3_megaman_x_by_xeracx-d3gdb.png
1MB, 1300x1700px
Meant to post this in the last Marvel Infinitely Cucks Capcom thread, but the thread slid before I hit post, so fuck it, hear me /v/:

>>380548452
This game killed my interest in seeing more of X with that garbage story trailer. It wasn't that they showed Zero or had X talk, it was just the way they did it. By the time I got to see X actually fight in the story demo streams people uploaded, I couldn't get hyped. I was just so deflated and unimpressed. They should've showed X kicking ass and more of his fighting chops in the first gameplay trailer, not him getting his ass beat and that weaksauce demo of the Light Armor.

The way they've marketed this game is just garbage, and it kills me because I was the guy arguing for X back when MVC3 came out and there was the whole shitstorm about Zero's DLC and any Mega Man getting left out. People kept saying that X wouldn't be any different than Mega Man or Zero, and I kept bringing up the arsenal of weaponry he'd amassed over 8 games that could shape him into anything, let alone a good zoner. Now that I finally get to see him using shit like Boomerang Cutter, Rising Fire, Crystal Shot, and Slash Claw, I don't feel vindicated. The point of all my arguing back then was that X can and should be as cool and fun a character as Zero, and seeing him star it what will go down as the lamest, jewiest MvC game of all time is like a nail in the coffin.

I can only hope to see him rise up out of a grave like that, but only if it means he stops falling back on the overused, boring Ultimate Armor and starts using kickass armors like the Giga Armor, Max/Golden Armor, and especially the Gaia Armor. Better yet, use new moves or a new armor based off his learned abilities or the opportunity to adapt him to a fighting game.

Fuck this game. And fuck Niitsuma and his team for not putting X and Zero in a fighting game as a team back when Capcom gave a shit. Just fuck my shit up senpai.
>>
Also it'd be great to see a remake of Mega Man X1 in the vein of Metroid Samus Returns, but without all the shitty voice acting and excessive dialogue or anime cutscenes. Voice acting is a waste of gamedev money and a lost cause with the VA strike and how it's affecting MVCI
>>
File: HAKAI.jpg (422KB, 748x724px) Image search: [Google]
HAKAI.jpg
422KB, 748x724px
Wait for DBF
>>
>>380556376
That's the plan for now. Shit looks tight, and I hope it steals Capcom's target demo when it comes out. Might be too late, but then again, maybe people and the FGC will be bored of MVCI by then.
>>
File: 1497475191885.jpg (66KB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497475191885.jpg
66KB, 301x300px
I know there's going to be more and more threads about this game till it comes out, but I love how quickly people get tired of talking about it.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.