[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: KF2_Capsule_Main.jpg (262KB, 616x353px) Image search: [Google]
KF2_Capsule_Main.jpg
262KB, 616x353px
Is it good?
>>
more like killing ground
>>
>>380555512
Its pretty fucking great. Although, it goes no deeper than fighting wave after wave of Left 4 Dead-y zombies then a boss fight. I would recommend it though
>>
It's free for a week, so try it out.
>>
>>380555512
Yes.
>>
Yes.
Better?
In a couple ways.
>>
It's good for a Rooty Tooty Level Up And Shooty.
>>
It's gotten a shit-ton better. It was not good at launch. I still don't think it's as good as the first game. It may never be (probably due to consoles). The Summer event isn't bad, either. Weeklies are a cool idea and it's about fucking time cosmetics were unlockable via gameplay.
>>
I'm still hurting over the loss of the AMR, but apparently I'm the best medic in my group of friends, so whatever.
>>
>>380556147
Being a good medic is piss-easy compared to KF1. That being said, people get hit way more often in this game.

And is the new map the worst fucking one they've made yet or what?
>>
>>380556536
Yeah, but healing in the first game was hot garbage, the class weapons in this one are super flashy, and the fact that they're all modular is really cool to me.
I think they were going in the right direction with this map, better than Black Forest at least. I have noticed moving around in this map a lot more than the others, but maybe that's because of the mutator.
Also the self-heal and HP boost in tier 1 is so fucking insane, why would anyone choose the other one?
>>
>>380555512
Yeah it's actually pretty good now. Fuck Scrakes though.
>>
>>380557010
Seeiously getting tired of being chased constantly without those fuckers letting up at all.
>>
>>380555512
It took them over 2 years but yes its good now. As distasteful as it is that it took them until AFTER Early Access to release proper content at a good pace its worth buying now.
>>
>>380555512
it's fine. it just needs more content.
>>
>>380557187
have you never played a tripwire game on release?
>>
>>380556970
There are a few perk levels that are just insane. (Support getting to give ammo, armor, and 20% extra shit for himself vs stumbling). Healing in the other game was fucking good, it just took skill to actually aim at people. Medic itself was busted with its perk skills. It was an underused class. If anything, dedicated medic is somewhat lessened in this game due to how insanely good the medic pistol is. If everyone uses one, it's probably better to have another support or demo.

Black Forest is better because it has space that aren't corridors. This map has too many corners that allow shit to just teleport in to or drop ontop of you. One of the best spots to be in is actually on the rollercoaster track due to how shit paths to you.
>>
>>380557579
I can see your point with the medic, I abandoned it quickly because the AMR was my favorite in 1.
Again, maybe it's because of the mutator (haven't played a standard game since), but we got curb stomped on the coaster track. I always see the team holding up in the merry-go-round space.
>>
File: 1495330278172.jpg (48KB, 400x675px) Image search: [Google]
1495330278172.jpg
48KB, 400x675px
>update
>no changes to survivalist
>>
>>380558017
Never ever.
>>
>>380557939
If you go back to the curve of the track but do not get too close to the broken area with the car, hardly anything IF anything will come from that way. Most everything pours over the wall and can be killed before they even drop down. There are two big problems with this strategy. First is that sirens can scream underneath you and still cause damage. The second is that FPs can knock you down to the bottom and can be tricky to kill due to them shielding their front when charging, and there's not a lot of room for a demo to work with.

The merry-go-round allows for 5 different directions of zeds to push in. With a good group I would agree it's the better position since you have more chances of falling back if the game dumps a shit spawn on you (on the tracks, you can jump down, but that's usually into other zeds).
>>
How are people playing the mutator? It tells me to search for weekly games using matchmaking but I find nothing.
>>
>>380558591
I have never had success with the matchmaking. I just join an empty weekly lobby official server, die round 1, and vote for the map I want. People will join.
>>
>>380558745
How can you tell it has the weekly mod on?
>>
File: 1495786735335.jpg (13KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
1495786735335.jpg
13KB, 414x415px
>>380555512
>mfw everything got better in terms of polish and extra features
>it still doesn't have that old killingfloor feel for me
>>
>>380555656
There's a new gamemode specifically about floors
>>
File: KF-2.jpg (110KB, 643x627px) Image search: [Google]
KF-2.jpg
110KB, 643x627px
>>380555512
Who /refund here ?
>>
>>380555512
>Kicked for being 1 hour player

You're in for a great community with zero tolerance to newbies.
>>
>>380558986
It's a separate game mode. Survival, Survival VS, and Weekly.
>>
>>380559541
>kicked for being 1hour player
or
>kicked for not knowing how to play
?
Very different things.
>>
New patch is cool, or at least it would be if shit wasn't bugged.
>>
PS4 is free
>>
>>380559107
Same here. There's something I miss about the first but it might just be nostalgia.
>>
>>380560432
It more or less got fixed today. I got the weekly accessory, but I haven't tried for the hazmat yet. Some advice for people wanting to do the weekly but are having trouble in pubs. Go play solo as support on Hostile Grounds. Use the pump until you can get the AA-12. Take your time on the boss wave to kill zeds that spawn and run to heal if you need to. Stay on the streets and use the fact that it's a giant loop to your advantage. It's way easier that way than depending on retards.
>>
>>380560935
I've already gotten the weekly/hazmat, I just want Zedtime reload fixed.
>>
File: 1497368729198.jpg (81KB, 1194x344px) Image search: [Google]
1497368729198.jpg
81KB, 1194x344px
>>380555512
>>
File: bury me with my dosh.png (26KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
bury me with my dosh.png
26KB, 100x100px
So how is the update
>>
>>380561159
took you long enough
>>
>>380560925
It isn't. Go back and play 1. It's a sharper game and it values different skills. It's a more honest game, too. Shit doesn't guard against your shots or teleport. Fleshpounds are pants-shitting because while they can be kited, if they actually touch you, you're fucking dead in two hits from full armor and health. Combos were a much larger thing. Nothing in KF2 feels as good as using the jump or the uppercut hunting on a scrake and watching him get fucking demolished. The perspective is less consolized and headshots are more valued.

I mean fuck, go play gunslinger and on round one, go shoot a bloat in the head. Count the shots it takes.
>>
>>380561159
not a dime to sjws.
>>
>>380555512
no, you may aswell kill yourself
>>
>>380561159
Really only sounds like he's saying this because he doesn't want to scare off potential customers.

At least all of the people in Rising Storm 2 aren't black like CoD WW2 is.
>>
>>380561434
harsh
>>
>>380556970
The other Lv5 Medic skill, which grants +1% damage resistance per health lost for up to 50%, is actually pretty good if you're solo. The other one though works great with buff darts, so it's hard to pass up with multiple people about.
>>
File: v32v42.webm (522KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
v32v42.webm
522KB, 1920x1040px
>>
>>380562030
Yeah, that's pretty much my point. I don't know anyone that would play this game solo, so the dart heal+HP boost blows the DR out of the water IMO.
>>
File: Hammer Time.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Hammer Time.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>380555512
It's entertaining enough
My only gripe with it is it seems like every time they fix one bug, they break something else
>All the slow effects weren't working
>Fixed them in the summer sideshow update
>Now ZED Time Reload is bugged
Anyway, it's free this week. Give it a shot, see what you thing, and if you don't like it, the only thing you wasted is some time and bandwidth
>>
>>380562207
I played solo games a good bit when I was stuck with a shitty internet connection. Only time where I thought using Survivalist was fun.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.