[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Capcom Bunker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

>No DMC5
>No DD2
>MvC looks like utter shit
>monster hunter casualized

How You holding up bros?
>>
Trust in Itsuno, theres still TGS
>>
I thought MvCI was gonna be an apology for SFV, Hell USF4 has a cooler roster than MvCI

I'm rly sad
>>
>>380556125
the roster was too safe, they really fucked up.
Arksys is gonna kick their ass with the DBZ fightan game.
>>
I don't trust Capcom anymore to make DMC5 desu.
>>
I think it's time for us to face the facts, DMC fans. DMC5 won't come and will never come. Capcom is too stupid to make such a move. Not to mention that if they were to make a DMC5 with the way they are now, it probably be utter shit.
>>
>>380555338
You forgot Dragonball FighterZ stealing all of what little hype Marvel had left.
>>
File: kamille_autistic shreeks.png (182KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
kamille_autistic shreeks.png
182KB, 500x375px
>capcom is too retarded to give the fans what theyve been begging for years for
>>
Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-HdRhuFY7Y
>>
>>380556893
this
its gotten to the point where if they do release it its going to be shit.
its the hl3 problem.
>>
>>380555338
Okay I guess. If I wanted a hack and slash spectacle fighter, I'd buy God of War.
>>
>>380556438
>>380557051
DBFZ will be a good game and sell well, but ArcSys's western scene is so godawful I almost don't even want to bother.
>>
>>380557521
>tfw ultimax sold like shit despite being the best fighting game that year
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR
>>
>>380556893
They need to sell the license
>>
File: 1492714509973.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1492714509973.png
2MB, 1334x750px
As a lifeling Capcom fan since my SNES days, I haven't bought a Capcom game since SFV and I won't again until they put their hearts back into making games.

I admit, seeing them slowing dying and burning in the general public and sales makes me fucking happy as fuck to see. No one really likes them anyone and a lot of people are seeing how cheap and soulless they are now.

I hope they get so close to death, they realize they have to try to make good games again.
>>
just played the mvci demo. jesus
>>
>>380557872
Released too close to Xrd I believe. P5A would have P4A levels thanks to P5's popularity
>>
>>380557905
No, they need to be bought out like Atlus was and get put under new management. Capcom's single biggest legacy is their crossover material, and no potential buyers are going to want to fuck that up.
>>
>>380557991
A good purging is exactly what the industry needs, capcom especially
I imagine SFV was more of a confirmation of how utter shit capcom has become than a hope for you eh?
>>
>>380557905
There are like 4 people on the planet capable of directing a stylish action game that would do DMC justice and one of them is at Capcom. Most other companies would shit on the IP even harder than Capcom ever could
>>
>there are actually people that still support these fuckers
capcbros are hilarious. i mean, there's companies give a lot of flak too about shit here, but at least they're not fucking up like every IP like capcom.
>>
>>380559028
the love is for the IPs not the company that holds them.
>>
File: dontef.jpg (89KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dontef.jpg
89KB, 1920x1080px
>>380555338

DmC seems to have been the death of the DMC series.

It truly seems like Capcom saw the sales of DmC, and have become too scared to ever make a DMC game again.

Capcom seems to be just weird like that. They completely abandoned Megaman for some reason even though they know how popular the series is, to the point where multiple game creators have made Megaman-type games ever since Capcom left Megaman behind in order to fill the void.

And the weirdest thing to me is how they seem to acknowledge how popular these two series are, and continually put DMC and Megaman characters into crossovers. It's like how they abandoned Darkstalkers a long time ago, yet still acknowledge their cross over appeal, but somehow don't see the series being good enough to warrant another game.

I'm starting to think that Capcom may just only make Street fighter and Monster Hunter games at some point. Those two series are their bread and butter now.
>>
>>380555338
>>380555665
There's also Playstation Experience. Maybe they're waiting for that?
>>
Capcom is full of businessmen trying to make a quick dollar. It's sad, but that's largely how they operate. I'm sure it can't be said for all of their staff, but for the higher ups, it definitely feels like there's no heart or soul in the making of titles. They treat their properties like shit, then ice them when they don't make money. Every year, I basically hold out out hope for two things: a new Metroid (which has finally gone my way,) and a new, proper Devil May Cry title. But as of now, I don't think it's worth bringing back the series if it's just a hollow cash grab. This saddens me.
>>
>First thing in the latest trailer was Dante
>Think its DMC5 or something for a split second
>Was goddamn MvC
>>
>>380562734
It will be announced at the Playstation Experience, mark my words
Which is pretty sad since TGS is a bit earlier
>>
>>380555338
>No DMC5
This hurts the most, of everything inwanted this E3 in terms if ew things was this. I think i now understand why everyone hates capcom now, well that and the state of mvc
>>
>>380561292
Their business sector go too big and there were too many greedy mouths to be fed, instead of going for their biggest franchise to bring in consistent CUUUHHHRRRAAAAZZYY cash they decided to break their business model and risk several new titles thinking that they would grow into staple franchises and soon bring in crazy amounts of cash.

It didn't as they were to greedy and impatient to follow that business plan through, now vidya creators have left the big companies to make their own development companies. But the problem remains that companies like capcom still have the patents, so now you will see more games like MGS: Survivor that have been funded for the sole purpose of pissing off the devs who created the franchise.

Like an angry spouse waving your stolen belongings in your face and shitting on them, because legally, they can.

I'm doubtful of a DMC5, they failed to complete DMC4
>>
>>380556125
>Hell USF4 has a cooler roster than MvCI
I mean, not to defend Capcom, but it took SF4 years to get to that point. I don't think people remember vanilla SF4 at all. That was the game that only had like, 19 characters and like almost a third of them were shotos.

>>380556893
I don't trust Capcom but I do trust the DMC team. I have no reason to believe that they would fuck up DMC5 if Capcom just fucked off and let them do whatever they wanted. Hideaki Itsuno is like the last big name at Capcom who knows what the fuck he's doing.

>>380558984
>There are like 4 people on the planet capable of directing a stylish action game that would do DMC justice and one of them is at Capcom. Most other companies would shit on the IP even harder than Capcom ever could
Absolutely this.
>>
File: big guy.jpg (55KB, 408x544px) Image search: [Google]
big guy.jpg
55KB, 408x544px
>>380555665
>Trust in Itsuno, theres still TGS
If I take your trust away, will it hurt?
>>
>>380561292
DmC sold over a million, last I checked
It just didn't reach their absurd expectations.

How much did the other games sell each?
>>
I won't give up until Itsuno's project is revealed
That MvC trailer was set up perfectly to a DMC5 trailer
>>
File: 1496948831462.jpg (194KB, 890x1308px) Image search: [Google]
1496948831462.jpg
194KB, 890x1308px
Post yfw when they on purposley mocked the DMC fans at the end of the trailer during the conference (which was cut from youtube)
>>
MH World looks good
>>
>>380567780

4 sold like 5 mil alone.
>>
>>380555338
MHGen and XX already casualized the core games, you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>new Dino Crisis never ever
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.