[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are no truly difficult video gam-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: brain age.png (176KB, 716x382px) Image search: [Google]
brain age.png
176KB, 716x382px
>there are no truly difficult video gam-
>>
artificial difficulty
>>
>>380541723
Nope. You're just too stupid.
>>
>>380541884
says the brainlet who thinks this game is hard
>>
File: too intelligent.png (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
too intelligent.png
5KB, 205x246px
>>380541884
what the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class at the brain age concentration academy. I have over 100 logged hours doing 5-back. I will wipe you the fuck out with concentration the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.
>>
>>380542510
>the op says that the game is hard, the brainlet says that the game is not hard, the retard says that the brainlet thinks the game is hard
>>
>>380542580
Sauce?
>>
>>380542580
yeah, surprisingly. but you legit have to play it every day to see results. it sucks there's no "free range" mode, if you want to play you have to do it under your user profile.

anyway, it helps combat the terrible effects of being on 4chan all fucking day with 100 tabs open across 10 different boards
>>
>>380542580
It legitimately works.
My calculations x20 used to take a while, like 30 seconds, and then my record became like 10 or so seconds after a month of daily playing.

But you really gotta commit to the game, not just play it once a week or something.
>>
>>380542761
I'm glad you agree that you're a brainlet.
>>
>>380543684
Artist name?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.