[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there will never be Impossible Creatures 2 with fucking rad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Impossible_Creatures_cover.jpg (29KB, 256x363px) Image search: [Google]
Impossible_Creatures_cover.jpg
29KB, 256x363px
>there will never be Impossible Creatures 2 with fucking rad ass graphics, improved gameplay balance, more creatures, and a robust map editor
Why live?
>>
No replies. Figures. :(
>>
>>380541229
I'm here for you, anon
>>
>>380540276
You forget, it would have less creatures with the missing ones being offered as dlc.
>>
>>380541229
try adding e3 shitposting, maybe something Monster Hunter releated.
>>
>>380541229
OP here
Honestly surprised anyone replied
>>
I want to had more creature combinations that result in "Horny" as the first part of the ddfault. Mixing a Snowy Owl and Hornet to get a Horny Owl and proceeding to swarm a base with them made this game for me.
>>
>>380541229
I'm here anon, Imp Creatures was based
>>
Underrated RTS thread? Anyone else enjoy ParaWorld?
>>
Base-building RTSes are pretty much dead and gone, especially after Relic botched DoW III so badly.

There is one mod for IC that looks to be halfway decent though.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=655968653&searchtext=
>>
>>380540276
>parents refused to let me buy it from Best Buy
>claimed it looked like something that I'd get bored of
It was a fucking RTS that you could mash monster's together to make units.
>>
File: 1492284906930.jpg (101KB, 853x772px) Image search: [Google]
1492284906930.jpg
101KB, 853x772px
>>380542669
>Somehow spot it under a pile of /sp/shit behind the counter at a thrift store
>pick it up purely based in the cover art and description on the back
>it ends up being fucking fantastic
To this day, I still don't know how the hell my nearsighted ass saw it.
>>
>>380542669
I wish my mom did that with me. I finally realized mid teens that she shouldn't be blowing money on me for shit I would only play for a week or two, especially with how expensive games were and us being poor-ish.
>>
File: partit.jpg (175KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
partit.jpg
175KB, 1200x1200px
>>380542217

yeah, pretty great and overlooked little gem. great skirmish, and that campaign! all the little side missions, the great variety, the unit quotes after you click on them three times a la warcraft 3...
>>
File: Goblin_Commander_Cover.jpg (51KB, 352x500px) Image search: [Google]
Goblin_Commander_Cover.jpg
51KB, 352x500px
>>380543059
That's similar to how I found pic related.

It ended up being pretty fun, considering it was a console RTS.

I used to 1v1 my buddy in it and generally had a good time, although the Nighthorde clan seemed a bit OP.

Ended up returning it after a few months. Would be interesting to see a sequel, though.
>>
Anyone ever play Rise of Legends? I remember thinking it looked neat as hell back when it came out.
Not on GoG yet sadly.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.