[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monster Hunter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: core gameplay design.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
core gameplay design.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
I'm glad it's all over
>>
>>380540271
Man, being a drone must be suffering.
>>
>>380540520
Nah, they have many mh on the 3ds. Gonna be fine.

I really hope world end being a good game and its in every fucking plataform and has cross-play to get a fucking huge mother fucking comunity a good one not a shitty LoL tier one
>>
>>380540271
What's so bad about this? You know you could easily dodge roll through this even without the style, right?

It shows that only casuals who have no clue about games are looking forward to World.
>>
>>380541178
Or maybe. Just maybe. Fans of Monster hunter are looking forward to a new Monster hunter game and don't give a fuck what console it is on.
>>
>>380541178
>>380540271
Plus it's completely optional.

Like if you just change the touch panel to remove the arts panels then youre golden.

I dont understand the rage to something you dont even have to use.
>>
>>380541896
im a fan wjo doesn't carr what console its on and just want to play it. The game looks like shit though. Graphics look bad and so do the constant particle effects. Stealth shit is stupid
The new t-rex looked awful and boring
the grapple back after being launched is a joke if it really is just a free ride and you don't have to do some like set it up first
Damage numbers are stupid
But most of all they ruined the art style, MH despite being on absolute shit res machines had a art style even if it was hidden by the jaggies. This gets rid of it for graphics which wont last 2 years and already look outdated
>>
>>380541896
Well, you clearly do, otherwise you wouldn't bring it up.
>>
Any MHW gameplay besides what was shown at E3 yet?
>>
>>380540271
Thank God they confirmed arts aren't gonna be MHW, albeit in a roundabout way.
>>
File: 1497477065992.jpg (62KB, 851x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497477065992.jpg
62KB, 851x1024px
I'm so salty that I almost want to downvote this whole post. But it needs visibility. This straight up sucks. I just got into this series last year and it seemed like an inevitability that it would continue on Switch. I was really looking forward to playing this portably with more comfortable controls (3ds really sucks in that area, especially for games like this that use all the buttons). The thought of playing Monster Hunter on Switch got me super hyped, really hard to believe that they would make such a drastic change, but I guess it's Capcom we're dealing with so I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. I'm eventually going to buy a PS4 for other reasons, but I don't even think I'll be buying MH World simply because it isn't portable. Portability is a big draw of the series for me.
>>
>>380542369
You saw next to fucking nothing about it you shitbird.
>>
>Muh arts
>something you can literally dont have to use

Jesus you guys will rag on anything these days.
>>
>>380542369
>complaining about the graphics
It's better than the 240p we usually get senpai
>>
>>380542749
>Thank God they confirmed arts aren't gonna be MHW, albeit in a roundabout way.

Luckily they might have something similar since the Machine fun HBG was described as a special ability.
>>
>>380543113
I'm more ok with this in a weird way.

I like the idea of weapons getting new abilities over picking styles that can go with whatever, but apparently if you fuck with the combos that have been in the game since the dawn of time, everyone is gonna have fucking meltdowns.
>>
ITS NOT FAIR

CAPCOM HAS TO RELEASE A MONSTER HUNTER FOR SWITCH, WE DESERVE IT. WHY WOULD THEY JUST SHIT ALL OVER THEIR MOST LOYAL FANS
>>
>>380543721
Anon chill out
It's coming on PC too
>>
>>380543113
I hope they took the aerial IG vault and replaced the current one guild has. That shit is just too good to close distance or getting out of the way
>>
Monster Hunter is a shit series that will at least be slightly improved by not being on a limited console.

I still won't be buying any of them.
>>
>>380544192
>Monster Hunter is a good series that will at last be improved by not being on a limited console.
>I will be buying a copy of MHW now that I don't need to purchase a Nintendo or handheld console to play it
ftfy
>>
>>380543934
LS getting the guard point from brave style would be baller
>>
how much do they need to sell on ps4 to make the same benefits as the 3DS titles? If they really planned to make 10 million worldwide on the codstation they are fucking delusional.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.