[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fact that Nintoddelers are now trying to convince people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1497317434067.jpg (312KB, 648x615px) Image search: [Google]
1497317434067.jpg
312KB, 648x615px
The fact that Nintoddelers are now trying to convince people it's somehow Sony's fault MH Worlds can't run on their glorified Nvidia Shield is hilarious. These delusional cock suckers are truly unbelievable.

Nintendo locked you out of Monster Hunter nobody else and when you try to invent this evil corporate dialogue you are only making yourself look like the biggest sore looser and most pathetic fanbase in existence. For this I will rub it in your face every chance I get because this put the final nail in your coffin, you have nothing left, no squirming and reaching for straws you are nothing, you are meaningless and irrelevant now.

Accept your fate and shrivel up and die along with your wii U 2.0 because you lost the third party exclusive you had left. Nintennyearolds will never ever get to play Monster Hunter Worlds and that is a truly magnificent thing.
>>
File: you-tried.gif (29KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
you-tried.gif
29KB, 500x475px
>>380536063
>he doesn't know its also on pc
>>
Who the fuck cares? In the end Sonyfags kind of won.
>>
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1497317434067.jpg/

Imagine being this obsessed
>>
monster hunter was born on playstation

it will die on playstation
>>
>>380537179
It sure will die cause capcom choose to neglet the japan market
>>
>>380537036
you are like a little baby

watch this
https://boards.4tan.org/v/search/image/JuyuBs20_R7a-yUvr6WzxQ/
>>
>>380537356
Just wait until the japanese rush out to buy PS4s and the game when it comes out. That's what Sony's counting on happening.
>>
>>380537550
>330 results

Holy Christ, that is pathetic, is he genuinely insane?
>>
>>380537036
>>380537550
>all pictures are posted by different people due to different file names

>op's filename shows up once, the single time he posted it a.k.a this thread
>>
>Nintendo locked you out
>despite the last few games being exclusive to the 3DS
>a handheld less powerful than the competitions

Yeah, nah, kill yourself.
>>
>nintenbros are fucking ecstatic over their e3 and jacking each other off on their metroid/treehouse/mario threads
>sonybros only hope of feeling something is posting straw grasping, console war name calling fueled on a game that is not even exclusive and most nintendo fans will be able to play on the pc

the bloodborne and rdr sequels can't come soon enough
>>
File: partners in life.jpg (232KB, 1440x1016px) Image search: [Google]
partners in life.jpg
232KB, 1440x1016px
friends?
>>
>>380537692
It did not happen with frontier, cause it lacked the local function. It will have a boost but wont be 3DS levels

Hell is not even about being exclusive or not , capcom out right killed mon hun in Japan
>>
File: sw.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sw.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>380536063
ahh, this will make a fine addition to my wojak collection
>>
>>380536063
>Nintenbros will never ever get to play MH World

I'm gonna pirate it on my pc and play it at better settings than PS4 lol what are you talking about?
>>
>>380537692
>Japan
>Console MH
>Selling well

Ok buddy.
>>
Stay mad OP. Monster Hunter sucks
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.