[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your favorite borderlands game and why? I personally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Hj-4gyG6.jpg (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hj-4gyG6.jpg
55KB, 400x400px
What is your favorite borderlands game and why? I personally liked 2 because of the amount of dlc and raid bosses.
>>
1 had better atmosphere and story, but I liked the guns in 2 more. Never played TPS.
>>
>>380533737
They removed all and any story from the first game though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP2vg2cB_Vs
>>
>>380533602
I loved the guns in 1. I spent entire days running back and forth between vending machines to win the lottery. Guns that fire their entire payload instantly, while that payload is rockets that have 400% damage bonuses.
>>
>>380533602
I had the most fun with 1, but I think 2's better overall. Pre Sequel was fun, but I'm pissed about the season pass.
>>
File: 1495487080178.png (37KB, 156x129px) Image search: [Google]
1495487080178.png
37KB, 156x129px
>>380533602
I like all of them equally
>>
Pretty pissed we didn't get Borderlands 3 at e3, lads.
>>
2 obviously.
I liked all of them. TPS too, it gets way too much undeserved flak.
>>
>>380533602
2. (melee) Krieg was way to fun.
>>
>>380533602
They're all shit.

Bad writing and dialogue, mountains of paid DLC designed to nickle and dime the player, plot holes, mediocre FPS mechanics, a mountain of useless guns, bad writing and dialogue, massive amounts of screen clutter in 2 and Pre-Sequel, and annoying voice acting.
>>
>>380534887
>it gets way too much undeserved flak.
It's the Aussies.
>>
>>380535062
yeah but you can shoot things called bonerfarts.
>>
>>380533602
fuck off randingo
>>
1 was the one my dad and i really bonded over, but 2 feels like it has a lot more to do and were both still playing it.
>>
>>380533602
BL1 since it has the least amount of bullshit in it.
>>
>>380533602
none of them - shite games
>>
>>380535223
Unironically laughed at that part.
>>
if pre-sequel had fun classes besides gunslinger and had more to do, i'd say that one
but as it stands, bl2
>>
>>380533602
2>TPS>1.

While the first one has the best writing by far and not getting shouted at all the time is nice the environments are drab and it feels like Gearbox never considered anybody playing it in single-player mode.
>>
>>380536276
I really liked Athena.
I have a hard on for elemental damage in Borderlands and tried to play her kinda like Krieg and that was terrible until I respecced into Aegis tree.
Claptrap is pretty fun to play too
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.