[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we go from this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: gun dodging.webm (3MB, 830x428px) Image search: [Google]
gun dodging.webm
3MB, 830x428px
How do we go from this
>>
File: moving while using machine gun.gif (3MB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
moving while using machine gun.gif
3MB, 576x324px
>>380531023
to this?

And why is the monster attacking thin air?
>>
>>380531152
Looks like Jho's bite=>tail slap
>>
>>380531152
It's a 2 second video clip with a monster being stupid sometimes like they always have been
>>
>>380531152
Two analog sticks maybe
>>
>>380531152
It's called progress. I see how a drone wouldn't understand that though, seeing how he plays the same exact games over and over again for 30 years.
>MH literally had to change platforms to finally join 21st century
Fucking Shitendo straight up holding back video games.
>>
>>380531152

Those grapes sure are sour.
>>
lets just hope that the trailer they showed was just trying to appeal to a big audience but the game itself is loyal.
>>
File: monster hunter stylin.jpg (832KB, 2132x1849px) Image search: [Google]
monster hunter stylin.jpg
832KB, 2132x1849px
>>380531023
>>380531152
Example1:
>Hunter moves around while shooting and monster misses attacks (uragaan using his double chin slam animation)

Example2:
>Hunter moves around while shooting and monster misses attacks (FeatherJho using his double bite animation)

Sorry, but I fail to see the difference?
>And why is the monster attacking thin air?
Why was Uragaan slaming at thin air? Clearly his first attack was going to miss even if the hunter didn't move. W-was this... that thing... that legendary newfound technique... called.... BAITING ATTACKS? WHAT? Welcome to Monster Hunter anon, I hope you enjoy your stay. It's always nice to see new players trying the game out.
>>
>>380531023
That slide to dodge Zamtrios' water beam is so good, is this a normal LBG move or an art? I want to try LBG now
>>380532860
Go to /mhg/, everyone thought XX was shit. Stop strawmanning
>>
if monster hunter world was on every platform, nobody would be talking shit about it.

really makes you think.
>>
File: 1313036800556.png (19KB, 395x405px) Image search: [Google]
1313036800556.png
19KB, 395x405px
>>380531152
I think the use of two analog sticks can facilitate movement while using your bowgun.
>>
>>380532978
>everyone thought XX was shit. Stop strawmanning
Less and less people are thinking that nowadays, now that MHW isn't on a nintendo system, you can really see nintendo fans appreciating the X series more. What a jolly coincidence!
How can you say that when the OP in this very thread is shitting on MHW while defending MHX?

Also Uragaan is from the very first 3rd gen game, so the attack animations missing isn't from Gen at all. Unless you're specifically talking about the image onlly.
>>
>>380533193
But it is.
Just not on Switch.
>>
File: ahegao.jpg (36KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
ahegao.jpg
36KB, 720x960px
>>380532860
I love the new thing that MHG introduce,but MHW is going to be the definitive MH game.Everything looks fucking awesome
>>
>>380531152
Looks to me like when the monsters just start snapping at the air out of rage.
They did it in the previous games too and it never even could damage you
>>
>>380531152
It's a special move limited to HBG only.
Rapid Fire.
>>
>>380532542
>Drone
Irony coming from a faggot that hopped on the bandwagon just to shitpost. Kill yourself /v/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.