[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one did you pick, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

Which one did you pick, /v/?
>>
Pick shield, drop sword
>>
Pick shield, dropped wand.
>>
>Pick Shield
>Spend a gorillion years parrying Tidus and Selphie on the beach

It's been a long time since I played KH, but there must have been a reason for me doing that right? Did it give level ups or something?
>>
Pick Sword, Drop Shield
>>
I picked sword because sword and dropped wand.

If I remember correctly shield is objectively the best choice.
>>
Picked wand dropped sword in KH1 Picked Shield in 2
>>
File: 1417738466072.png (193KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1417738466072.png
193KB, 500x500px
Pick Wand
Drop Shield
>>
I picked shield and dropped sword, which I later learned made me a min/maxing faggot, but whatever I guess.
>>
>>380527260
Doesn't picking shield give extra accessory slots?
If so it's clearly the best choice.

Drop wand because magic is boring in KH for some ungodly reason.
>>
Picked sword and dropped wand.
I thought it was going to my permanent weapon for some reason, knew Donald used wand and Goofy used a shield so I wanted to have my own weapon
>>
>>380528220
Yes, parrying gives tech points.
>>
A different game
>>
Picked Kairi
>>
>>380529338
>knew Donald used wand and Goofy used a shield so I wanted to have my own weapon
this
>>
Picked Wand and dropped Shield.

Gave me across the board stats and is one of the two best choices simply due getting more points overall. You either want the extra mp or extra item slots since the increase in strength isn't worth it late game compared to those two

STR: 3 DEF: 3 AP: 3 MP:3 6 item slots

Or pick the staff and drop the shield but then you end up with crap defense.

STR: 5 DEF: 1 AP: 3 MP:3 6 item slots
>>
File: Kingdom Hearts Threads.png (856KB, 353x1421px) Image search: [Google]
Kingdom Hearts Threads.png
856KB, 353x1421px
>"How do you know what's good for me!?"
>"That's my OPINIOOOOON!"
>"..."
>"..."
>>
>>380529810
A spic would be some mentally impaired footfag.
>>
Fundamentally
Staff>Shield>Sword
The staff gives you extra MP, The shield gives you 2 extra item spots and the sword gives you one extra item spot

The sword is pretty much a trick, but it has its benefits in a normal playthrough, It learns everything at appropriate levels
>>
>>380530524
Yeah, it tricks you into thinking it's great because muh sword looks cool but then it becomes a nightmare not to die to everything.

I remember picking the sword and dying to clayton and the stealth sneak all the time.
>>
>>380527260
The shield description was too cool so I went with that. Dropped the staff because magic is useless in almost every game where it is 1 of 3 options.
>>
>>380530948
I thought it's considered pretty useful in 1?
>>
>>380530948
Ironic then that having more magic in this game is by far the better option late game.
>>
Playing on Proud:
Pick staff
Drop sword

Playing on Normal:
Pick staff
Drop shield
>>
>>380530002
Did you mean to say Sword for that first one?
>>
File: disgust but also disgust.png (37KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
disgust but also disgust.png
37KB, 235x235px
>>380527260
>there are people that picked sword
>when shield gives an extra item slot and better abilities early on
>when staff gives an extra MP and combo finishers that benefit from it in 1.5/FM
>>
>>380530796
Man the first time I played kingdom hearts I was still a kid so anything more actively intensive than pokemon I wasn't very good at.
Picked that sword because motherfucking swords, man. Think I dropped the staff? Got all the way to Riku on Hollow Bastion. Just couldn't do it.
Spend forever on bosses like the Trickmaster and of course Clayton.
Eventually sheer luck came through and then I got stuck on the dragon. I though for the longest time that must be the final boss because holy fuck it's impossible. Of course as far as I knew from the story presented, that should have been the final boss.
Years later, beat her like she was nothing. Took some time on End of the World, but by then I was old enough to understand the game and was pretty straightforward.

People talk about how they don't remember being so good at videogames as a kid and struggle playing them when they're older. I was pretty much the exact opposite.
>>
>>380531931
How was I supposed to know that on a blind playthrough?
>>
>>380532004
Yeah, I remember Ansem Riku was a nightmare for most of us first time players, especially with that fucking cutscene not being skippable.

I also didn't realize strike raid had i-frames so I never used it and used end game limits thinking they were better, how wrong I was.
>>
File: 1493819699817.jpg (93KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1493819699817.jpg
93KB, 804x743px
>>380529252
>which i later learned
suuuuure anon
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.