[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will these people shut the hell up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 429px-PMTTYD.jpg (78KB, 429x599px) Image search: [Google]
429px-PMTTYD.jpg
78KB, 429x599px
When will these people shut the hell up?
>>
File: 200px-Geno_SMRPG.gif (23KB, 200x325px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Geno_SMRPG.gif
23KB, 200x325px
>>380520121
There's worse people...
>>
When Nintendo gives us what we want. There was no need to change an unbroken system. They could've made a new IP for the bullshit that followed after.
>>
>>380521117
This. I'll be pissed off about this shit until the day they correct their mistake or I die
>>
>>380521117
I just wanted to play the Paper Luigi adventure going on in the background of TTYD
>>
>Miyamoto and Tanabe don't let Paper Mario have fun characters or partners anymore
>What's that? Ubisoft wants to make some shitty Rabbids crossover? Yeah go nuts
>>
>>380520121
When the grumps finish it.
>>
File: 1457115696427.jpg (132KB, 1270x1270px) Image search: [Google]
1457115696427.jpg
132KB, 1270x1270px
>>380521637
Yeah like what the fuck? That's what I was thinking the whole time they were revealing the game & had that Behind the Scenes video uploaded to Youtube.
>>
They are the Earthbound of the 2000's

The second installment of a quirky RPG series, with a lighthearted take on the genre, which gets loved by manchildren but even more loved by hipsters pretending to like it.

A renewed interest in the series gets strengthened by a noticable lack of rereleases, cause the myth of lore surrounding the game to be greater than the game itself. Then, a polarizing sequel that changes a lot of what was loved by the original comes out, christening the original further. But as its hipster fandom reaches fever pitch, skeptics surround even them, go back and play the original, and find it to have a few agey flaws. Haters and purists both refuse to accept it as anything less that garbage/a holy cow.
>>
>>380520121
Never ever.
The thing is that the writing was also flash in a pan, even if they went back to their roots it won't be the same. The magic is gone and they can't accept it.

Paper Mario is dead, everything after TTYD is just playing with the corpse.
>>
>>380523019
TTYD and PM64 have their flaws just like any game
But anyone who thinks Color Splash is better than those two is just delusional
>>
>>380523019
I'm pretty sure we're all aware the originals have flaws, I mean everyone has accepted TTYD has backtracking for example. It's just that SS/CS is way fucking worse than the originals could be even if you only ever focused on the negatives of the older games, at least in my opinion. It doesn't help CS didn't fix a lot of the issues SS had when it comes to gameplay and for the most part characters (at least dialogue was a step-up even if I found it hit or miss and the areas weren't generic as hell).
>>
>>380523375
I mean, I liked Super Paper Mario as a standalone game. It wasn't a traditional Paper Mario but it had a good story and decent gameplay
>>
>>380520121
64 > Super >= TTYD > Color Splash >>>>>> Sticker Star
I would actually most like a return to the Super style. The gameplay was interesting (the platforming rpg, less the flipping but that was okay) and the story was great.
>>
>>380525291
I heavily prefer 64 & TTYD over Super but I'd still be interested in a new game like it. Super has a lot of potential to expanded upon and they could fix the issues people had with the original.
>>
Paper Mario 64 was better anyways.
>>
>>380527319
This is fact or a great opinion anyways.
>>
>>380521637
this makes me mad. on top of that. SuperStar Saga gets a sweet remake.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.