[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female soldiers and no swastikas in WW2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
Seriously this shit is ridiculous.

The only reason that they are making this game is that people loved WaW, and wanted a refresh using the new technology and features that you can find in modern titles. The thing about that game that people loved was that it tried to be historically accurate and that made it realistic, but fun because of people's interest in the war and things like the weapons that they used during that time.

Now they decide that history has to be forgotten about to please a minority of people that are ridiculously over-sensitive. It's crazy to think that the swastika, an historic symbol that is recognised world wide as part of that era, can just be scrubbed out because bitches want to feel safe, despite the fact that they have been safe for over 50 years.

Why the fuck are there women on the battlefields in a WW2 game? It is truly unreal. Why do people give a fuck? The majority of players that are using female characters in games are just males that think the model is attractive or it has been given an advantage in game by the cucked developers to please this minority group. A game that will be taken as historically accurate by the young people that play it is conforming to people who just want their pathetic and insignificant impact to be felt.

I'm fucking astonished at what this industry has fallen to.
>>
In germany you can't picture a swastika in any kind of media and while it always feels a little odd to see some weird replacement symbol I'm not that mad about that.
>>
I don't care about female soldiers because it's a gameplay related mechanic. Maybe girls want to play the game, and have a representative character. There's nothing wrong with that. It's not some agenda pushing thing either, it's just saying "you can play this as a girl". You're just some triggered historic accurracy autist if you care about that really.

But to make a game about WW2 without swastikas? That makes absolutely no sense. It's a game about WW2, there's nazis, they have a symbol, make the game about something else if you don't want nazis.
>>
>>380516279
I'd argue that the main problem is that it's an affront to free speech.

This idea that, of all groups, the government should be the one to decide what you can and can't communicate is asking for trouble.

For consideration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyoOfRog1EM
>>
File: call_of_duty.png (371KB, 498x607px) Image search: [Google]
call_of_duty.png
371KB, 498x607px
>>380515564
WE WUZ FASCISTS N SHIET
what a fucking joke, and to think wed finally get a decent COD again. Oh well.
>>
>>380516279
I know that the swastika is basically feared by Germans as it reminds them of an obviously disappointing part in their country's history. But hiding from it doesn't make it go away.

They should just have accepted it as part of their history and moved on. To hide from it is to take nigger from books about the depression, to forget about 9/11 because it can cause hate to muslims (if you are stupid)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.