[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who exactly is excited for this shit? This is literally as if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Days-Gone-E3-Key-Art-051916-02.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Days-Gone-E3-Key-Art-051916-02.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
Who exactly is excited for this shit? This is literally as if someone tried to make "game: 2017" except it isnt even fucking 2017, its 2012. Zombies, open world, generic looking faggot protagonist, "stealth" etc etc

Showing more of this turd was really the icing on the diarrhea cake of this years E3. Fucking EA won E3.
>>
>>380513706
I'm excited for it, unlike other zombie games theirs a focus of hordes, which are just exciting to run from.
I also liked how you can use the environment for combat and shit like that, and taking advantage or the horde against other enemy types.
I think it'll be fun.
>>
i think it looks fun
>>
>>380514463
>fun
nice buzzword faggot
>>
>>380513706
When they showed it last year I thought I could be good if that was just a tiny part of it, now, a whole year later they show the exact same thing.
No enemy variety, no weapon variety, no story, shooting mechanics seem solid but there's pretty much nothing else.
>>
I thought it looked interesting, but what the fuck was up with the eternally respawning enemies? There was no point to him shooting any of them, he could've simply ran from point A to point B.
>>
>>380513706
I don't get the hype. It looks like another zombie game who doesn't try to do anything new.
>>
>>380515413
You mean there's hype?
I barely see it mentioned anywhere, people don't even seem to care enough to bash it most of the time.
>>
>>380513706

The hoards look cool, but the game itself just looks very bland.
>>
>>380515413
That's my feeling on it. It's a very Horizon/Tomb Raider-esque game. Open world, stealth bits, some shooting combat, throw-a-rock-to-distract-enemies shit.

I bet there's collectable audio logs and trinkets, a dialogue tree with important NPCs so you can lend personality to the MC in select situations, and there is probably a crafting system somewhere in there, too.

>So what's new
Immortal zombie hordes, I guess. But they way they're presented, they're just living walls than a "Hm, do I go around them or through them?" option.
>>
>>380513706
The biker shit's cool, more interested in it than I am new god of war and Spider-Man
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.