[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revisiting Enter the Dargonfly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: entermyass.jpg (5KB, 168x192px) Image search: [Google]
entermyass.jpg
5KB, 168x192px
So I went though my old PS2 collection to find this piece of shit, and it all came back to me. This fucking game made me think that glitches were easter eggs. I complete the fucking game by swimming in the air and thinking that it was a fucking mechanic. This game is a bigger brain cell killer than oxygen deprivation.
>>
I remember playing when I was younger and thinking it wasn't that bad, I was wrong.
>>
>>380504779
I played it on the Gamecube so it wasn't quite as bad but I remember being distinctly unimpressed with it even at that young age.

It can be somewhat salvaged though with the wonders of modern technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvK7GeJMyxY&t=
>>
>>380504779
DAMN FOOL
>>
>>380504779
>>380505553
It's the Sonic 06 of Spyro.
>>
At least Wrath of Cortex played somewhat well and didn't have models as bad as this shit.

The way the mouths moved in this game was frightening.
>>
>>380507953
Have you seen Wrath on the Gamecube?
>>
>>380507953
>the way the mouths moved in this game was frightening
how so
>>
>>380508914
Looping animations where the mouth would stretch at random with about 3 animations.
>>
>>380504779
>I complete the fucking game by swimming in the air and thinking that it was a fucking mechanic
Loved doing that shit as a kid in this game
>>
>>380509206
that sounds lazy as hell
>>
AND I'M STROOONGER THAN EVER
>>
>>380509463
speedrunnners can beat the game in like two minutes doing that, shit is fucked
>>
There's an interesting Let's Play where they play through the game and find as many glitches as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjcuJWG-XqDmGg-jSltaj9jkoVucl66sX
>>
>>380511915
Surprised it isn't longer. I'll check it our regardless.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.