[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I have fun in this game? Do I have to buy shit or can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: images (4).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
How do I have fun in this game? Do I have to buy shit or can I have fun without paying for stuff?
>>
You need to find a team that is prepared to work with it's team mates. If you pull even one COD player, it's all over.

Also, look in the shop. Say "this is the thing that I want", and work towards it. The fun in this game mainly comes from continuous consumerist satisfaction rather than progress.
>>
Nah you don't need to buy shit.
You need to STEAL shit. Yeah.
>>
>>380504507
It's possible to complete any mission on the highest difficulties with only one teammate, get a friend and get good at the game.
>>
>>380504507

if you keep it uninstalled you'll have lots of less repetitive funs
>>
>>380505564
>>380506227
The one person I have that will play the game bought whatever pack has the bow just because he wants to play like Hanzo from OW. Should I uninstall the game or try and find someone else?
>>
>>380504507
Get some friends, randoms either suck or take the game far too serious.
>>
>>380504507
stock shit is enough to solo any heist
>>
>lol stealth dude: the game
Find something better to play, don't waste your time.
>>
>>380507993
>doing stealth
why tho just pop cops you cod
>>
>>380507287
Find someone else, the game is very fun on co-op.
>>
>>380508192
Good luck popping cops if you can't get a whole group of friends going.
Pubs are all "dude stealth lmao", restarting the moment someone gets caught. It's the exact opposite of fun.
>>
>>380507287
The english longbow with explosive arrows is viable in one down

Tell him to couple it with the judge shotgun and spec into shotguns.
>>
File: 1471680361504.jpg (112KB, 1013x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471680361504.jpg
112KB, 1013x720px
>that guy who specs into stealth and has 3 detection risk and only has pistols no matter what scenario hes in

Its me unironically
>>
>>380510403
Could be worse, could have a guy that refuses to do anything other than a dodge akimbo build. Even in one down.
>>
I'm extremely new in the game, is my equipment alright?

>Whatever starting revolver
>One of the starting full autos, don't remember which
>Bolt cutters
>Doctors bag
>No armor just the suit, gotta look good when pulling a heist
>Building into Combat Medic skills

I'm not at my computer, else I'd be more specific.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.