[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who thinks these games look like something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: asdf.png (2MB, 3037x1947px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
2MB, 3037x1947px
Am I the only one who thinks these games look like something a sonic autist or brony would enjoy? like something chibi would play, actually I think he does play it come to think of it.

Is it as autistic as it looks?
>>
Yes you are the only one. You're honestly a worse autist than sonic fags or bronies.

You're like an actual child, you only like mature games for mature gamers because you're an ADULT MOM GOSH.
>>
>>380501302
the story is, but the gameplay is solid and thats what keeps most people invested
>>
>>380501302
That's exactly what they are. Check out youtube reaction videos to the KH3 trailers smdh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpYqFJxVuBc
>>
Yeah, KH is super autistic but the gameplay of some of the games is fun.

Story is an amazing trainwreck which is just as entertaining as seeing the Ace Attorney localization team trying to maintain the fact the games aren't set in Japan.
>>
yeah you are the only one.
>>
>>380501302
No, same here.
>>
An original and fresh opinion on /v/, who would have guessed?
>>
It is. But the gameplay is really fun.
>>
File: 1126749680634.png (135KB, 634x650px) Image search: [Google]
1126749680634.png
135KB, 634x650px
>>380501302
>too """mature"""" for Kingdom Hearts

Blessed be the boys time can't capture.
>>
>>380501548
>>380503747
It's not really about maturity, it's really about if you're autistic or not.

Like I'm not saying it looks childish(though it does) I'm saying it looks like it was made for people on the autism spectrum.
>>
WE WUZ DARKNEZ N SHEET
>>
This thread is likely bait and I don't know what your vendetta is, but these games are a joy if you don't take it too seriously. The convoluted plot has become part of the charm for me, and the gameplay was perfected in 2 and it looks like they're doing more of the same in 3, which is a huge relief after years of Command Deck Hearts.
>>
>>380504542
>I'm saying it looks like it was made for people on the autism spectrum.
Describe what that entails aside from looking like it's for children because I genuinely don't know what you mean if not that.
>>
>>380505491
I guess it's kinda because it's childish, but not every children's show or game attracts autists so I think there's a difference somewhere.

I don't really think of sonic as a kids game, it's just a game, yet all the autists seem to love it
>>
>>380505840
Your not helping me much here buddy. You should be able to suss out some reason you view some children's things as for autistics and some not. Just look at kids things you don't view as autistic and try to compare and contrast them with Sonic cause as of right now I still have no clue what you could mean.

I disagree with what you posted but it's hard for me to explain why I think you're wrong if you can't explain why you think this at all.
>>
>>380506237
Maybe it's the way it's presented?

Like bronies say MLP is "smart" despite being a kids show. Maybe the difference is just how well done it is as a kids show. I don't know it's more a feeling than something concrete.

Or maybe it's the message of "friendship", the things that attract the most autists seem to push this message hard. Sorry I can't actually tell you, I want to know what it is too.
>>
>>380507036
>>Like bronies say MLP is "smart" despite being a kids show.
I think you'll see that a lot from anyone who watches anything intended for children. Thing is, if it's intended for children but adults like it, it probably is "smart" in some way. If it's not smart in some way, those who like it will try to justify why they like it to other adults. I'm not sure that's a good indicator for what you are talking about.

>Maybe the difference is just how well done it is as a kids show.
Probably. I think this is more along the lines of thinking you need to have if you want to identify what it is you're talking about. Ask yourself what makes a kids show or games that is well done, well done.

> I don't know it's more a feeling than something concrete.
I do think there is a reason. You may have trouble articulating it into words but you probably have a reason.

>Or maybe it's the message of "friendship", the things that attract the most autists seem to push this message hard

Maybe but also keep in mind some stuff is cultural differences. Japs have a tendency in particular to rely on this trope simply because it's the "right" message to have in a kids show, game etc. Instead of looking at it as autistic maybe just realize things that sound corny or silly in English might sound less silly to japs just because of their culture. You don't realize it but you're trained to accept stupid or corny tropes that pop up in our media.
>>
>>380501302
It's a glorified Final Fantasy game using Disney as a means of drawing in a wider audience. It's fun gameplay, but the storytelling leaves much to be desired and the original characters are usually flat as fresh pavement.

>>380501723
>reaction videos

When are reaction videos ever not stupid, you bimbo?
>>
It's autistic as fuck but that's what makes it fun.

Seeing how fucking retarded the story gets with each sequel and spinoff is hilarious.
>>
>>380501302
Yes
Yes
Yes

That doesn't mean it's a bad game though.
>caring about what a fanbase is made up of
>>
>>380501302
The most autistic thing you can do is let a fan base ruin a SINGLE PLAYER game
>>
>>380508941
Hey pal two Q's for you

1) Are you autistic? From your posts it seems you are but I want to know for sure

2) Do you like Kingdom Hearts?

When both answers are yes I'd say you can figure the rest out yourself.
>>
>>380501302
>like something a chibi would enjoy
Do you mean chuuni, retard?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>380512815
Pretty sure he meant this guy.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.