[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is Cod unrealistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1497463971239.jpg (148KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1497463971239.jpg
148KB, 736x736px
How is Cod unrealistic?
>>
>>380489895
Regenerating health and how guns handle mostly.
>>
>>380489895
They are complaining that the ratio of nips nigs and spics is unrealistic...not the fact they were in there.
>>
>>380489895

do you see any women in those pictures?
>>
- female nazis
- black nazis in europe
- female US soldiers
- black soldiers in desegregated units

wow that was hard.
>>
>>380489895
where are the female nazis? or the female american soldiers for that matter?
>>
Anyone find it funny how black people have the most superior athletic genetics, yet they're the fattest race in the US? Pretty pathetic and said they waste their only genetic potential.
>>
File: Diversity in dat ass.png (426KB, 1009x885px) Image search: [Google]
Diversity in dat ass.png
426KB, 1009x885px
It's not, you bigot!
>>
you could easily include women while keeping realism. the soviet union deployed female soldiers at stalingrad as snipers and in anti-aircraft units. this is well documented, even by german soldiers who wrote those women fought hard and bravely, but the germans were sickened by the fact that they were fighting against women.
>>
>>380490718
They absolutely were complaining that they were in there.
>>
>>380489895
How did you manage to fit all of the black German soldiers into one picture OP?
>>
File: 144534.jpg (1MB, 1529x1080px) Image search: [Google]
144534.jpg
1MB, 1529x1080px
I think SU was pretty much the only country country which used women in combat roles during WW2 in some amounts (still very few). Also resistance movements in Poland and France had some women.

As for KANGS only US had somewhat notable amount that you could put them in videogame, while keeping it historically accurate.

The wehrmacht and UK army had some Middle-Eastern and African units but they were mostly used in the campaign (again small numbers only few units at best) in North-Africa not at Western or Eastern front.

I wasn't going to buy this game anyway though because I am not really into arcadey shooters, or ones without historical accuracy.

I hope this women and muh minorities pandering goes way though. I don't mind if they are represented in some futuristic shooters, but come on Europe was predominantly white during WW2 and women didn't go to frontlines their place was at workshops, home and doing some non-combat work like watching for enemy airplanes etc.
>>
>racebait
fuck off, /pol/
>>
File: codblacked.png (604KB, 846x434px) Image search: [Google]
codblacked.png
604KB, 846x434px
>>380489895
Show me the black female US airborne soldier.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.