[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

E3 treehouse yoshi amazing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
The Switch will have the definitive Yoshi game.
>>
NO ONE REMEMBERS SHY GUY GENOCIDE
>>
>>380485534
What else are they showing today?
>>
Women are so worthless.

I knew the entire showing would be exactly like this

>sooo cuteeee x 1000
>>
Looks interesting.

Wooly world seems like the better game.
>>
>eggs just floats behind yoshi
I hope they fix it
>>
YOSHI'S TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
>>
>>380486034
Wooly world looks like the less creative version of Yoshi 2018
>>
>>380485534
The level design looks like a huge step down from Woolly World.
>dude gimmick lmao
>good level design? Whats that?
>>
>>380486246

As a pure platformer/collactathon it's better.
>>
>>380486379
>entire other experience on the back side of every level

>bad level design.

Go play your press x to win games
>>
So are there any other game going to be announced or what
>>
>>380486557
Pretty much every level they showed, you mostly walk in a straight line.
Did you even play Woolly World? If you did I don't think you'd be praising this.
>>
>>380486412
>the game I've played is better than the game I've watched five minutes of someone else playing

And this is why /v/ is awful
>>
The girl playing is very hard on the eyes
>>
Bummer that they out development resources into yet another cutesy crafty 2D yoshi game.

Love the art style but these games always end up way too easy and simple, I can never play more than a few levels at a time before getting bored of a game that your brain can essentially run through on autopilot.

I wish Nintendo would have put this team on something that feels a little more new or fresh.
>>
File: Yarn-Yoshi-Wii-U-Window-Bench[1].jpg (807KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yarn-Yoshi-Wii-U-Window-Bench[1].jpg
807KB, 1280x720px
>>380486746
I like that they're going back to the original idea of Yarn Yoshi here. A bedroom setup and diarama levels. The final game just made literally everything out of yarn and occasionally buttons. This definitely needs to up their music game though. Is GoodFeel even making this? This is not up to par with their god tier music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlrWvPWR890
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdV0eFN15zU

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that this is placeholder stuff. Stil la while for this game to come out.
>>
>>380487123
>games must be difficult to be fun

If that's your mindset then I'm sorry.

Tropical freeze was hard. But that wasn't why it was good. It was good because the music, the level design, the bosses.

Same with yoshi. Design and atmosphere. Not everything needs to do hard you have to play each level three times to beat it
>>
>>380486746

> Only flowers and coins to collect

> vs yarn bundles, hearts, coins(gems) and flowers
>>
>>380488183

Its still a year away, dude. Plenty of time to add stuff.
>>
>>380488183
Its bot a collectaton. Its 2d scrolling mario style game with flip sides.
>>
>>380486746
>this game I've watched someone play for five minutes is the definitive game in the series
this shit works both ways
>>
File: hnnng.png (678KB, 694x788px) Image search: [Google]
hnnng.png
678KB, 694x788px
>>380486000
DONT TALK TRASH ABOUT MUH WAIFU
>>
>>380486163
It's clearly not done. It doesn't even have a title.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.