[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FFXV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Final_Fantasy_XV_Logo.png (1MB, 1920x1230px) Image search: [Google]
Final_Fantasy_XV_Logo.png
1MB, 1920x1230px
This game is bad.
And no, I don't mean, that I dislike this game. It is completely objective opinion, that this game is full of badly executed ideas.
We can shitpost gamess like Bloodborne, New Zelda or others to the end of the day, but they are at least made competently.

I won't even talk about shit story and focus on the worst gameplay aspects.
First thing first, the gameplay is just broken. You can't die. Actually, getting killed is one of the hardest thing to achieve in this game, which itself says, how fucked up this gameplay is.
The damage control in this aspect is
>just don't spam items you casual!
and it's a flawed way of thinking in the line of
>just gimp yourself and the game will be challenging

You can expect, that the full game will be ballanced and this game just throws elixirs at you when they could be rare (like soma in Persona 5) or when they could give you CD for using items (like Tales of games for example). No excuse for this shit.

Also combat just feels bad. Imput lag is high, animations are floaty, game is balanced around you holding the button, and just pushing it feels bad - you never feel, that your character respond in the same moment, that you push the button, what is standard for good action games that should make you feel, that you are in charge of your character. Here it feels, like you are giving commands that your character will make after all floaty animations that he is in the middle right now.
>>
The game is good and you should kill yourself fucking weeb faggot. I bet you also own a ps4 with shitgames like persona 5
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.